Thread: Reisendes Ascension a long hard road

Default Reisendes Ascension a long hard road

Most of Reisendes journey was on her own, and when she needed help, she got it with good advice, and solid help and support of her friends.

One of the best advice she recieved was lvl your crafting at least 10 lvls higher than her adventure, and 20 if you have the patience to do it. She did just that, though at times she advanced in adventuring lvl rapidly and as so spent alot of time perfecting her crafting. At most she has maintained her crafting 35 lvls higher than her adventuring.

She never forgot those words her friend spoke to her in advice.

Reisende is an explorer always finding her self lost and taking that fact instride and goes with the flow. When she's lost, she thinks 'O well lets see what we find here since I am already here.', At times being lost didnt agree with her, runing into monsters several times her season. But in all, she took it well with giggles to the point she would roll around on the ground.

She is Fiesty, to curious for her own good, and some times that leads her into trouble. She just doesn't know when to stop poking around ruins and dangerous places. But life is and adventure to her, the world a place for her to explore. Even if it does bring her to a time she may have to retreat with monsters way beyond her abilities, chasing her and hitting her tail, which often out runs the rest of her body. It doesnt like to get hit.

She has her 2 companions Mr wiggles and Mr cuddles, a fish and a deer. Her adorable pets. She did try to make a gnome a pet and with a shock dicovered it was intelligent, and found herself dodging a broom as it chased her. She decided then that bipeds made lousy pets.

She also discovered a fun past time game, when the bipeds made a strange noise and then followed by a bad smell, she would blow a puff of fire toward them and watch them spank themselves, as they ran to a pond and would quickly sit to put the fire out. It gave her many hours of enjoyment. Some bipeds though didnt think it was funny and would chase her off with a broom or stick, yelling at how she shouldnt sneak up and do such things.

All in all, her life is good, she has a loving and adoring A'mea, discovered a loving step sister ( discovered not exactly the way she would have liked, after all a girl has to keep up appearances, but the time and place just didnt allow for her to be clean and preened), and a few true friends.

Her friends have been just that, true friends, who have given her support and advice. Who have been there even knowing she gets into some tough situations with all her curiosity. Many a times she would find her self at a stand still, and they would come to her aid doing some thing or saying some thing that took her past the road blocks she met along her travels. Just the little push to get her moving the right dirrection or over a hill that seemingly was impossible for her to climb.

And in time it led her down a path to her ascention. But she is still young and still enjoys the play.
    Last edited by Reisende; May 17th, 2008 at 05:08 PM.

Default Re: Reisendes Ascension a long hard road

I've seen her idling in Dralk and scampering around other places many times. Today I was surprised to see her as an adult. Congratulations.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Smile Re: Reisendes Ascension a long hard road

I'm proud of you Reisende that you have made it this far and for accending very nicely with the help of friends of course.. Though I am sorry for not making it to your ceramony and I hope you can please forgive me. Though I am very happy for you and I do hope you injoy the Flight.. It can be abit.. addicting.

Humble Beginings
    Last edited by Reisende; May 18th, 2008 at 07:52 AM.

A'mea to the rescue

My Beautiful A'mea

Shian to my Rescue
    Last edited by Reisende; May 18th, 2008 at 07:53 AM.

Going the wrong way can be trouble
    Last edited by Reisende; May 18th, 2008 at 08:08 AM.

Being told to behave this time
    Last edited by Reisende; May 18th, 2008 at 07:54 AM.

Just before the Shadow Dragon

The time for Ascension

Look A'mea no paws
    Last edited by Reisende; May 18th, 2008 at 07:55 AM.

Resting with my A'mea after the fear of not knowing how to land
    Last edited by Reisende; May 18th, 2008 at 07:56 AM.

My first job as a young adult, it didnt last long, the tourist said I was moving to much.

I would also like to thank Gengel, he came to my rescue with the Entombed Will, I thought I had taken a screen shot of that fight, but doesnt know what happen to it. Thank you very much every one, I couldn't have done it with out you, nor your support.

I had alot of support from Grakke and his wife and friends, Dranslin, C'gan and Awdz (who listened to my pains and aches). And so many others.

Stands like a statue in Tazoon and says "Rawr, fear me for I am Lunus!" giggles and runs off with her head held high with pride, and once out side, leaps to the skies soaring above the clouds.
    Last edited by Reisende; May 18th, 2008 at 08:16 AM.

Thread Information