Thread: Why nerving PV?

Default Why nerving PV?

Techniques "Adventure: Dismissal", "Adventure: Eminence", "Adventure: Primal Vengeance", and "Adventure: Vital Defiance" will no longer stack with others of the same type. When installed into items, the items will become attune-on-equip. This will not affect items previously made with these techniques, only new items.
    I knew somehow that this would happen... I'm ok with attuning the items on equip but no more triple PV scales? I mean the PV tech is the BHM of the Dragons. You didnt nerv BHM but you nerv PV?

I come back after so long time and you start to nerv things, I feel sorry for the newer players that dont get a triple PV =(
    Last edited by Takora Drakan; May 20th, 2008 at 05:51 PM. Reason: typos =P

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Default Re: Why nerving PV?

I agree Tako. and it makes me sad

I did not want to ask for a triple pv before I´m level 100 and/ or ancient, and I did not know someone to ask for it as a gift, cause I leveled my dragon in adv and craft, did not take the time to make some money for it.

Now my Chaos- Lov has lost the chance, same with Flameus.

I really feel sad about that, and I do not understand why.

First (sorry pet pev of mine ) it's Nerf.

OT: I hate the fact Dragons where balanced with a single scale that not all dragons had or could get. There was so much cries about how strong dragons where, which my guess were some biped seeing a dragon get lucky with a triple proc scale against some big badum.

Secound it is only fare, as said in the main thread no other tech can be tripled teched. It happened long ago with Cleanse and heals. Third it is happing to BM in that they are becoming bind on equip and use I think. Also as said they use to be able to used multi BM and that was nerfed just like the scale. It is just taking a little longer for this one ability to be brought in line with all the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    First (sorry pet pev of mine ) it's Nerf.
    Psst: Peeve. =)

Things that are overpowered or should not belong should also not be legacy. All instances of triple teched anything should be removed entirely if they don't want them to exist. Not allowing a single player to have one.

There were many things that I had that I should not have had.

I had 4 ember crystals, I had triple teched Vengeance, I had the ancient headscale as well as the crystal, I had a kicker tech.

There are many people with triple stun teched spells, triple cleanse...

If something is removed it should be removed. Not allowed to those few that happen to have them. I'm not talking about limited time items. I mean things that were removed due to a bug or required nerf.

This patch kinda shocked me alot. I loaned the stunning scale from a friend and now it became attuned. Due I still had it equiped.

And now I cant give it back at all or give a decent replaceable item
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

its not a nerv

a nerv would have been if all the existing scales where also downgraded or suddenly single tecced.

the bhm isnt obtainable also anymore, the pv scale is obtainable still even, just not tripple anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Thangorodrim Atanatari View Post
    its not a nerv

a nerv would have been if all the existing scales where also downgraded or suddenly single tecced.

the bhm isnt obtainable also anymore, the pv scale is obtainable still even, just not tripple anymore
    Exactly. Those that have them and are in the world are still there. Those that need them will have something else incoming.

Thread Information