Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Valkor the Implaer

Default Valkor the Implaer

With the recent changes to the epic weapon system and te epic obs themselves, i have heard variously that Valkor i bugged indestructable and that he now only accepts damage from ethereal and spirit damage. Can anyone clear things up? Is it still possible to hunt Valkor with or without spirit/ethereal damage or is he bugged?
    Melanath- level 100 ADV/ 60 DCRA -
    Shas Mackard- Saris Berserker/Outfitter et al

For Lunus, for Dralk! Death before Dishonour!

Default Re: Valkor the Implaer

Heard he can be damaged by life damage, be it a life talon or a life weap..Not sure how accurate that info is tho.
    Bloodzone (Fiend)
    Firatic (Draggy)
    Both members of Crimson Dawn (chaos server)
    =)

How can you get a claw that deals life damage? Or is it possible?
    <----clicky!

Valkors claw does life damage , so kill him to get the claw i guess LOL.

there are blighted weapons which convert damage done into life damage, there are both talons and melee weapons, yesterday i got a blighted maul which converts melee damage into life,and there are several ppl who have the talons which do the same.
    Bloodzone (Fiend)
    Firatic (Draggy)
    Both members of Crimson Dawn (chaos server)
    =)

Shian's collection

Quote Originally Posted by MarshDog View Post
    Valkors claw does life damage , so kill him to get the claw i guess LOL.
    No it does not.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    No it does not.

... can't you see it was a joke ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zexoin View Post
    ... can't you see it was a joke ?
    I don't see where the joke was Zexoin.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

I guess the LOL was lost , and also the catch 22 was lost also (catch 22 was a movie , you had to be found crazy to get out of the army during ww1 or 2 ? ., but to be wanting out you were not crazy.
    thats like a lot of want ads say " entry level 3-5 years experience needed"

Since Valkors change, we have killed him with a group of 7. 3 ped's with thundercloud and life striking weapons, 4 dragons with life striking claws and eminence scales.

Even a lvl 80's claw that is life striking will outdamage a demon claw, blood talon, or any crafted claw with any variation of crystals.

Quote Originally Posted by MarshDog View Post
    I guess the LOL was lost , and also the catch 22 was lost also (catch 22 was a movie , you had to be found crazy to get out of the army during ww1 or 2 ? ., but to be wanting out you were not crazy.
    thats like a lot of want ads say " entry level 3-5 years experience needed"
    It was a book first, and WWII. I caught the irony, I thought it was funny even if no one else did.
    <----clicky!

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    life striking claws and eminence scales
    So basically dragons are useless in the fight without those?
    <----clicky!

Well it would be easier to get such a claw if we actually had a blighted claw formula

Quote Originally Posted by Zexoin View Post
    Well it would be easier to get such a claw if we actually had a blighted claw formula
    Maybe, but where can blighted t5 resources be found? Are they all over the ED, or something?
    <----clicky!

Quote Originally Posted by Favoran View Post
    Maybe, but where can blighted t5 resources be found? Are they all over the ED, or something?
    you don't need blighted ressources to make blighted items, you need regular ones and blight cores, which you can get by crafting or deconstructing blighted items.

Huh, well shows what I know then, I guess. Probably means I don't have any blighted forms to look off of, hmm?
    <----clicky!

I have a blight core formula, but blighted resources are almost impossible to find as they don't spawn anywhere.

Not really useful though, as blight cores do not stack, so no point in keeping any more than two extra at a time anyways.

I'd like to see a blighted claw formula, but without the resources, it makes it far easier just to loot one than to craft one- the same as the blight core's problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    I have a blight core formula, but blighted resources are almost impossible to find as they don't spawn anywhere.

Not really useful though, as blight cores do not stack, so no point in keeping any more than two extra at a time anyways.

I'd like to see a blighted claw formula, but without the resources, it makes it far easier just to loot one than to craft one- the same as the blight core's problem.
    My blight cores do stack.
    A bit of hunt can provide them. You only need 3 cores by item created. Instead of hoarding or deleting all those blighted you loot at the blights, decon them and you'll have your cores. And blighted essence can also be looted on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post

Blighted resources have started spawning near the blight anchors. However, you don't need blighted resources blighted products. You DO need blighted essence (of the appropriate tier) to make blighted cores, but as said, it's easier to decon blighted items for the core.

Blight cores do stack. I use them all the time to make blighted items.

The resources for a blighted claw likely exist, just normal crafting resources, the only thing missing is the blighted claw form.
    Grandmaster of Flame: Simultaneous solo of 4 Phantom Mages, 2 Death Dealers, 1 Ogre Bodyguard
    Siggurd's Protégée: Smelting 1600+

Thread Information