Thread: Gift of Velocity and Primal Health

Exclamation Gift of Velocity and Primal Health

Greetings Istaria,

If any are in need, I will craft any Gift of Velocity and Primal Health spell for free. All I ask is that you provide comps for any techs that are desired. I have placed many Gift of Velocity IV and V spells on the Aug connie at the minimum price of 10 copper. Should those run out, I'll happily put more on.
    I'm on almost daily, but if you cant catch me, tell a guildie or a friend and I will get one to you. Hopefully, this will end any financial burdens until more forms are found. Happy hunting and safe journeys.

Shargrailar

Default Re: Gift of Velocity and Primal Health

Very nice Shar

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

grats but why this price dumping? if this is because of rp then i would be interested in your reasons

dont we want a operational economy? and if its only the small peak of an iceberg?

In reply I have two reasonable explanations:

1. On a RP level, I have always been affectionately known as the Christmas (now the Gnomekindle) Dragon; I enjoy that lable and do my best present gifts throughout the year.

2. A very short study in economics will show that monopolies must be managed to prevent over-pricing of a product and for the overall success of a free market economy (now that's the tip of an iceberg). Consider this my version of an anti-trust law.

Shargrailar

yes but why price 10 cc?

you are guilty that other dragons dont get the chance to sell their spells too

what if other dragons want to help their kind too and would enjoy this part?

if you would take 5 silver for a t5 spell it would be fair (you have to gather resources/invest time...)

so why not use the board to tell that you give the spell away for free and the dragon chat? and not flooding the consigner?

but its only my personal point of view, i dont have a problem with giving away stuff for free to friends and guild mates.

the other person subgroup should be used to "simulate" an economy ^^

Since everybody can be everything in this game, there's really no hope of a working economy. Yes, that's a very pessimistic view, but that's basically what we have to deal with.

The only craft classes that can reliably sell there wares are alchemists (questionable) and now confectioners (also questionable)

Sorry for the minor rant!
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Personally, for most item types I will not sell higher than minimum. Sometimes I sell crystals and equippables for 100c.

My conscience, which has been contributed to by a childhood in a low economic caste IRL, simply does not allow me to sell any higher.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

your ambitions are noble thats not the matter!!!

rant about the economy:
    the problem is, that most people can craft what they need themselves or have friends who craft for them for free

who needs another player? do you hunt in groups (not only epics)? do you sell stuff to other players without consigner once per week or more?

One can't always get what one wants by crafting... without grinding up to the necessary level first.

I can vouch for this.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Thanks for putting these up for sale, Shar! I need to get myself a primal heal still... though I've already used that Gift of Velocity I got from you the other day.

If only I could find these in loot...

Quote Originally Posted by Favoran View Post
    Thanks for putting these up for sale, Shar! I need to get myself a primal heal still... though I've already used that Gift of Velocity I got from you the other day.

If only I could find these in loot...
    I put some of all tiers today

Thank you very much Shar,

I think that`s the way it should be.! At least in this game! (and btw, it`s the way it is handled on chaos too).

It does not help economy if people with only few money can`t affort the new spells. Economy is another prob- needs other solutions.
    Until then it is a question of solidarity and courtesy and amiability

Thank you again
    and Chasing and Takora and all the others who did so

Thread Information