Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Khutit Form Mod

Default Re: Khutit Form Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Zanukk Sytheclaw View Post
    depends. On chaos there are plenty of other players who will be using cosigners or crafting with you.
    Common courtesy to not to bipeds but to smaller dragons is to atleast khutit as you do your buisness around them. Just /setscale 0 makes you small but not to them thus being utterly rude as you force other players to have to setscale you to get to that cosigner.
    I meant, if you change your files so that every Khutit looks like a hatchling, then what's the point of worrying about an addon/mod that modifies Khutit Form emotes, gestures, sounds, etc when you'll never see another Khutit again anyways?

But I suppose, file conflicts... depends on what type of conflicts. Again, if modifying the khutit_u.ent file to make a khutit look/sound/emote like a hatchling, I don't see how that'd cause a conflict; the khutit graphics/sounds would never get played/showed anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhalin View Post
    I meant, if you change your files so that every Khutit looks like a hatchling, then what's the point of worrying about an addon/mod that modifies Khutit Form emotes, gestures, sounds, etc when you'll never see another Khutit again anyways?

But I suppose, file conflicts... depends on what type of conflicts. Again, if modifying the khutit_u.ent file to make a khutit look/sound/emote like a hatchling, I don't see how that'd cause a conflict; the khutit graphics/sounds would never get played/showed anyways.
    ahh i see. what you mean now.

well did test and when your converted to hatchling you can do all the hatchling emotes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhalin View Post
    This:

Quote Originally Posted by Morphaz Bladewing View Post
    You just have to make sure there is no other khutit_u.ent file in resources_override, else they will conflict.
    The comment about the sound emotes pack is just a warning: there is already a khutit_u.ent with this MOD. If you use this MOD and want to change Khutit form, you have to edit the khutit_u.ent from the MOD or remove from the resources_override folder.
    Its location is ..\resources_override\resources\entities\character s .
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

Thread Information