Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Khutit Form Mod

Default Khutit Form Mod

Hey everybody my friend Soraii told me about a mod for his game he made and shared it with me. It lets you turn into a hatchling when you go khutit. I loved it, I missed being my small self so I had to share his mod with every one else. with his permission I put it into an easy installer and I'm hosting it for him.

Download link

Default Re: Khutit Form Mod

can you share a screenhot with us? would be great

or is the hatchling shape individual?
    Last edited by Vlisson; May 28th, 2008 at 09:57 AM.

you turn into what you would look like when you were a hatchling.

Oh now that does sound interesting.

Is it a global modification or just you. Meaning on your client... do all khutit's look like hatchlings?

Hatchling Dragon of Chaos, following the path of Lunus___ ___DRAG 38 / DCRA 55
    Ofnir, Sslik of Chaos. WAR 14 CLRC 10 MAGE 10 SPRT 14 / OUT 10 ARM 10

As with all mods, they are client side only. Only you will see the changes

oo wonderful i get to finally glide ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by rizo/nawkia View Post
    oo wonderful i get to finally glide ^.^
    Hmm - although I don't know, I suspect that it is just a model change. As such you will still be a khutit to the sever and unable to glide.

Woohoo, they finally approved me.. erm.. um.. actually while Blue said I did it first, I can't imagine how no one else had done it, and I wouldnt have done it without Blue sticking the idea in my head on how I could see how my character was going to look as an ancient... the models turned out so much easier to change then I could ever have dreamed.

(depending on how Blue interpreted it) All I really did was edit one configuration file in the end. And yes Valornyx is correct, you are still bound by negatives from the khutit buff, one of them being 0 fly height. Ann odd thing to note.. I was probably the first person around to see a khutit bugged hatching... they are very spiky *chuckles*

One interesting thing is you do get all the hatchling emotes back, though I would hate to see what the other person is seing... but then again, it's a mod for your enjoyment not theirs right?

Soraii - Chaos Server

Quote Originally Posted by Soraii View Post
    Woohoo, they finally approved me.. erm.. um.. actually while Blue said I did it first, I can't imagine how no one else had done it, and I wouldnt have done it without Blue sticking the idea in my head on how I could see how my character was going to look as an ancient... the models turned out so much easier to change then I could ever have dreamed.

(depending on how Blue interpreted it) All I really did was edit one configuration file in the end. And yes Valornyx is correct, you are still bound by negatives from the khutit buff, one of them being 0 fly height. Ann odd thing to note.. I was probably the first person around to see a khutit bugged hatching... they are very spiky *chuckles*

One interesting thing is you do get all the hatchling emotes back, though I would hate to see what the other person is seing... but then again, it's a mod for your enjoyment not theirs right?

Soraii - Chaos Server
    "0" flight height is wonderful.... this means we get our hatchie hop back proper right? I would also like to know if this is a change for all khutit or just yours.

If the model change is so easy to do, perhaps it can be done to make all hatchie models ancient. This will make it easier to make new characters-when done just uninstall the mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    If the model change is so easy to do, perhaps it can be done to make all hatchie models ancient. This will make it easier to make new characters-when done just uninstall the mod.
    how would this make it easier to make new characters?

A lot of people make a dragon as a hatchling that looks fine, but once it turns Ancient they realize they weren't expecting how it would look when it's fully grown.

So they would be able to check beforehand what the dragon will look like at full size.
    Tchanel Rulskyl, Ancient of Order.
    Currently unable to return due to being poor.

^ That.

And it could all have been prevented if one just chose a different chestscale or a slightly different body texture. Much better to know beforehand.

^ That.

And it could all have been prevented if one just chose a different chestscale or a slightly different body texture. Much better to know beforehand.
    I third!

Waves atta Hasia!

Regards;
    --------->Hasai

"I feel like a fugitive from the Law of Averages."

Is this a permanent install? Because after using the installer my resources_override folder was just as empty as it was before I tried it. Shouldn't the new mod have been installed there?

Yes, it should have put a khutit.ent file there.. are you sure you installed it to the right path? The installer has the HZ folder still under Artifact Entertainment, and you'd have to have a pretty old install for that to apply.

For anyone wondering, this will make you look like you did when you were a hatchie. Also, I'm pretty sure this makes all khutits look like hatchlings, so it might make for some confusing situations. XD
    Last edited by Raptress; May 29th, 2008 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Added.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Oh, don't worry, I'm not technologically inept. I changed the install path to my current Horizons folder.

As a test I tried just installing it to my desktop... It created the proper folders and files, so obviously something didn't work right the first time. Gonna try again.

ya artifact entertainment is old, but that is what my folder structure starts with and I would not know what the latest name for it is. also make sure you have it start at the upper most folder for the game "company name" not "companyname"/horizons

^ That.

Well, when switching models, you can barely see an adult, and not see at all an ancient, in the character creation window, because it's sized for a hatchling, so really no point to do this.

? whold u still have your Khutit from ? can u still see the khutit from whit this mod and hit a hot key to chang in to the hachling ? ? and were can i find the Ancient mod at as well ? and why is it that we see the change from dragon to Khutit but not khutit to dragon ?

sarry for all the Questons heh been thinking of them a lot lattly
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

Thread Information