Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Blight Delta 142

Default Re: Blight Delta 142

Quote Originally Posted by cauri_order View Post
    I'd imagine it's the same as DC. When you get the acutal formula, it's attuned. THe crafted spell is not.
    Right, my point being that, with the form being attuned, the Summoner must also be a pretty high level Scholar to get any use out of the form.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Dragon's Reach - I can not notice what the particle effect for it should be.
    Spiked Scales - I like this trigger effect.
    Bite - I think I saw this particle, is it a sort of yellow flash?
    Refreshing Breeze - To small to really see on an ancient dragon, or at least the modded dragon. I can bearly see it so it may be fine on a unmodded dragons.
    Ravage - I think I saw this particle, is it a sort of yellow flash? I am not sure now if it was the bit or this one I saw a yellow flash on.

Sandstone golems never when sleep that I saw outside of Pars. I flew and stood on the ground for about 10 min.

They may not scale properly on an ancient. Nothing I can really do about that.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Changes

• Created a better description for Silver Strike, assigned a special attack animation and particle effect.
    • Created a better description for Ravage and assigned a special attack animation and particle effect.

the new particle effects (and sound on ravage??) process, the animation does not (on my hatchling) the attack appears to have the same animation as before (horizontal swipe of the right foreclaw with all claw fully extended and spread)

my hatchy does not yet have dragon's reach, but i would hazard to guess the same will hold true for the changes on that one too

I'd like to add that I like the old dragon's reach animation better.

The old animation was a slash wasn't it?

Cause Dragon's Reach is actually a fireball spell.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

aye i think it is a fireball, it does have flame damage:P

• Assigned a particle effect to Dragon's Gift.
    • Bite augmentation now qualifies as a bleed.
    • Bite ability now has an associated particle effect.
    Is teh dot from bite still supposed to do Pierce damage?
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

While we're on the subject of animations and particle effects, why does Prime Bolt have a bigger, more powerful-looking, and generally cooler visual effect than Improved Prime Bolt?

Specifically, it's the shockwaves on Prime Bolt that make it look that way, IMO. My Improved Prime Bolts don't have shockwaves emanating from the target upon hit.
    Last edited by Vaz; May 29th, 2008 at 04:34 AM.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    Basically yes. You complete the quest and then you must be a high level scholar to scribe the spell formula to craft the spell for your self or others. Which is not a good way to do it. Maybe a separate quest to get the formula and the current quest gives you some item that is required to have the spell made for you would be a better idea.
    This would be a good thing. Especially for us dragon spellcrafters that want to craft this spell for others, and gain the help of others to get the form to craft with.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

I hope the already scribed spells remain untouched, because i have DC and SB scribed and often crafted them for biped that asked me.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

The old animation was a slash wasn't it?

Cause Dragon's Reach is actually a fireball spell.
    No it wasn't, it was almost the same animation as for spellcasting. It looked like the dragon was actually throwing something in the distance.

Quote Originally Posted by walkerglassmire View Post
    This would be a good thing. Especially for us dragon spellcrafters that want to craft this spell for others, and gain the help of others to get the form to craft with.
    I'm afraid that this is a biped only spell, using biped only magic. Would a dragon know how to scribe and craft it, being that they don't understand that weird, biped summoner magic?

Being as we taught them the basics of this weird summoning magic yes. If a biped can figure out how to cast it, it can not be that hard to figure it out. Just because we choose not to does not mean we do not understand it.

Because dragons teached the bipeds the high art of magic, primal is the highest art of magic and therefore dragons understand it.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Please keep this on-topic. If you wish to discuss primal versus other forms of magic please take it into another thread.

Sorry, Back on topic. I went out and was trying to level Miner last night and find it very hard now that the "quest" were removed. Other craft classes, beside gather have items at that tier, they could craft and level much easyer. Might we get those task added back in at least till quest are added?

How is the DC form acquired now? On Live I can go to the Nature tower and it is available on Iseru in exhange for Nature Tokens. On Blight it does not show up in the trade list. This is with the same character copied over very recently. I did the DC quest years ago on this character.

Drev

I have a other question, is the dragon tool socket finally fixed on blight? Because on Live it it still bugged when you log out with the equipped claw and log back in, the claw lands in your inventory and when you try to reequip it it says "requirements not met". The claw only works again if you put the crystals out and "reset" the claw with putting it in a silo/house/lair. Very annoying.

Workaround is if you put the crystals out of the claw before logging out, but meh.

Thx u for the answer Amon

lolz I just looked up your sign nice

The die has been cast
    Nothing But Love! That's what makes Dragons Fly!

Thread Information