Thread: Vista *hiss*

Default Vista *hiss*

Welp my old comp suddenly up and died yesterday, so I bought a new comp (been needing an upgrade anyways) which of course has Vista, on the plus side I lucked out and found a copy of XP for sell! Now its just a matter of deciding if I want to partition the drive for a duel boot, or if I'd be safe enough just formating the whole darn thing and installing XP by itself (preferable). At anyrate, its going to be a few days at least before I can play again

Default Re: Vista *hiss*

Just make it dual boot? Read some how to guides on internet, I am happily using such a system since when I got migrated in the USA.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Default Re: Vista *hiss*

For future reference, the winxp bootloader will destroy the vista bootloader (and isn't compatible with Vista), so you'll need to perform a repair option (so you can use the Vista bootloader again, to get from the Vista CD/DVD in order to dual boot.

Personally I would ditch Vista, unless you specfically use it for 64-bit and/or more than 4GB of RAM. Or a Vista only feature.

Hatchling Dragon of Chaos, following the path of Lunus___ ___DRAG 38 / DCRA 55
    Ofnir, Sslik of Chaos. WAR 14 CLRC 10 MAGE 10 SPRT 14 / OUT 10 ARM 10

Thread Information