Thread: Modders please read.

Default Modders please read.

Hi modders now that I'm back in game I'm going to be fixing the goodie collection, a flash interface were players can find most mods in one place. this collection has a link to it on the main page here at this site in the download section but right now it currently has some broken links within the flash, lost my file storing sever. so within the next week or so I'm going to be getting all the links fix in it and if you want your mod included in it please post here let me know how you want it done:

-A info page with a direct link to the mod and a link to the mods forum post

-A info page with a link to were you have the mod provided and a link to the mods forum page

Goodie collection link

please do not pm me since they seem to have shrunk my pm limit here on the boards and can no longer get any pms

Default Re: Modders please read.

Hiya Blue,

You are welcome to include my mods - but please link to my website rather than the files themselves, as they get updated periodically.

Also - it may be better not to include the Current UI's as the client is changing to allow changing UI from the options screen ingame. My current UI's are included with the patch and new UI's are located in a different place to the current ones. I am thinking of removing the current ones anyway - except that maybe with the client rollback on blight, they might be useful for a little while longer.

Since Firebrand's hosting our MODs I'll let him answer to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zexoin View Post
    Since Firebrand's hosting our MODs I'll let him answer to this.
    So, I'd prefer a link to the webpage I provide and one for the forum thread.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

can't download anything from the site.

Thread Information