Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see fixed?

Default Re: What would you like to see fixed?

I'd like to keep my head shape in Khutit form too.
    I've also noticed that there's no animation when leaving or entering the form, unless your moving, then after a slight deley the animation will happen.
    Also when changing forms (including becomeing an adult/ancient) you become invisible to other people until you move, sometimes when a dragon ascends others will see them as a chocolate brown color. The fins around their heads also seem to double in amount
    When I think about it I've only seen this happen consistantly with dragons who've got the same head as Lantua, I dont recall seeing any other head type with this issue...

There's also a very rare bug where on occasion if you are in the first person view and land you'll run at the same speed as you fly, but you'll be unable ot take off again until you relog.

If you have a costume on and take it off midflight you'll fall out of the sky.

If you are killed by a ranged attack while flying near a cliff or other types of edges where you fall off if you land on them, you'll get the death animation the first time you hit it and get a dp, then the same happens again when you hit the ground at the bottom, totaling 2 dps for one death.

The dragon craft trainer in NT doesnt offer craft tasks for tokens once you complete the beginers quest line. Would be really nice if she did.

5. Broken techniques on heal over time spells

Some techniques do not work properly on the dragon heal over time spells. The spells are Quickening Breeze, Breeze and Rejuvenating Breeze.

The techniques that do not work properly are heal increase, heal recycle and potency. When added to the spell they only affect the 1st proc of the heal and not subsequent procs.
    This is not a bug, it is working as designed.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Can one of the dragon chambers to get the tavern buff? Maybe a lair or hall?

I dont know it is just me , but I cant scribe the spell "Gift of Velocity I", it says requiremtns not met.... huh the other 4 spells work, that is wierd.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

All of Chase's things plus a few graphical errors...

The two-horned, big nosed dragon head (I don't remember the number in the character generation room) has an ear fin that pokes up through its skull when it runs (at least the ancient model does).

Neck slits and head holes were already mentioned but I'd still love to see them fixed.

I'd love to see the inner mouth, claws, horns and teeth on the dragon models given a separate material zone with default colors...but this is unlikely to happen unless we still have someone who is familiar with Horizons' models (I'd volunteer to learn if I can figure out how to do the mapping and un- and re-encode the models).

The dark-colored chest scales selections aught to come all the way up to the chin, just like the light-colored ones do.

Scale highlight seems to only apply to the body... not the head, wings or crests. Would be nice if it applied to the head and wings at least as well.

Some of the white and lighter colored textures have an error where the lightest part wraps around into black.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashuran View Post
    The dark-colored chest scales selections aught to come all the way up to the chin, just like the light-colored ones do.
    I may be able to fix that in a couple days, and post a mod.

That would be fantastic, Zexoin...

The strange bug where the dragon turns brown (which can happen to any dragon with any head model, by the way) seems to be that the player's model is being combined with some sort of other dragon model (a brown floppy-eared dragon.) Thus the head shape changes, the fins double, and the color is tinged brown. It can also cause some more muscular/portly dragons to double their bulk until they look like they're on steroids! It's very disturbing.

The dragon head model I use (has a row of horns along its snout) is sized too big on the hatchling body (it's twice the size of all other hatchling head models), and in hatchling form your ears have a completely different shape when looked at from the front than when looked at from the back. From the front they appear to be short with a sort of curlie-cue (or however that's spelled) at the tips, and from the back they look more like deer-ish ears. You can see the curlie-cue'd front view in my signature. There's also a huge hole in my head right where my eyes are, when turning the camera a little I can see straight through to the other side.

When I'm running and look at the backs of my feet, the undersides of my claws are invisible. It makes it look like my claws vanished. And plenty of times my back spines have a clear space between them and my back, like they're just floating above me rather than part of me.
    Tchanel Rulskyl, Ancient of Order.
    Currently unable to return due to being poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Wirevix View Post
    The strange bug where the dragon turns brown (which can happen to any dragon with any head model, by the way) seems to be that the player's model is being combined with some sort of other dragon model (a brown floppy-eared dragon.)
    This dragon is the default dragon model. You can see a pic of it here.

Ah! Yes old old bug. hehe I go black and my daughter, Drarla, goes avocado when returning from Khutit form.
    What I mostly want fixed is the game canceling the casting of heals, any casting of spells or ability really but heals are the ones that hurt the most. (yes I mentioned that before.)

I have been told by one of the devs about the khutit head not looking the same as the head of the original dragon. I was told it's actually a change to another race. Khutit is its own race, thus, I was told, it's not possible to change the look of the khutit.
    Same reason you can't emote when you wear a costume. Undead etc don't have emotes. You're another race when you are wearing a costume.

Speaking of costumes, why is there no mummy dragon? IIRC, there are textures for them about.
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

Quote Originally Posted by Nisse View Post
    Speaking of costumes, why is there no mummy dragon? IIRC, there are textures for them about.
    I want a skelettal dragon

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

I want a skelettal dragon
    Been asking for that one myself for years.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

That would be cool.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Gold Rage getting stuck if the mob moves out of range or you are out of range of it when you click it (and you move to get in range).
    Last edited by Creme; June 3rd, 2008 at 03:39 AM.

Someone mentioned blighted claw forms.

I would like ot see the rest of the Blighted scale forms filled out, many are missing...its late and I don't have the exact number of ones missing or which, but it is a change I would like to see, at present many are missing.

I do see this as a fix as the set of forms seems incomplete.

Also the bug that says I am flying and can't use "ability X" as a result...even after its been a full minute since landing.
    Ignem Infernum - Abi in malum rem.
    Ixatchitxl the Defiler - Fafnir who? I was here first!
    Think! Its not illegal...yet.
    Adventuring: aka Genocide, Graverobbing, and Temple Desecration.

Can lairs be altered so parts can be set to private, guild, and friends.

Ex. silos guild, halls fon friends, lair chambers on private?

Currently:
    In terms of allowing or disallowing people to cross the threshold of the room, no you can't.
    In terms of allowing or disallowing people to access the contents of the room (storage or machines), yes you can.

I'm guessing this is a suggestion to change the first to a yes also? I'm not sure that ability exists, as plots don't work that way either.
    Exploring is a necessary skill, and its not like death is fatal. At least, not for the gifted.

fairly certain you cant have a combination of all three permissions in a lair.
    If you can I cant figure out how to do it properly.

I dont want doors to shut people out no.

I "Allow All," "Guild Only," and "Deny All" permissions in my lair.

1) Go stand in your lair entrance area (or outside the lair entirely) and double-click on the entry hall to select and open the lair information window.
    2) Click on the permissions tab and select who you want to allow to wander through your lair. This setting determines who may pass through the arch from the bottom of the entry hall into the lair proper. Once in the lair proper, they may go anywhere. I set this to "Allow All" as I don't mind if everyone comes to check out my construction (or contribute toward building). Click "Submit Changes" if you changed anything.
    3) Click on Plot Info and look at the Completed Structures section. All completed rooms are there, the ones with NPCs/machines (crafting chambers, vault, consignor, pawnbroker) or storage capability (halls, lairs, libraries, storage chambers) are the only ones that concern us. Permissions for corridors are meaningless.
    4) Click on a chamber you wish to set permissions for. If it has an NPC/machine that is not yet active, click the "Activate" button. Once that has taken (slight delay) click on who you want to be able to use that chamber (use the NPC/machine or access the storage in that chamber) and press "Submit Changes."No, you can't set a room's permissions to "Friends Only." I usually set "Allow All" for NPCs/machines and a couple storage chambers, "Guild Only" for all the halls, lairs, libraries, storage chambers, and "Deny All" on the lair that is *my* sleeping chamber as a place I can put items reserved just for me.
    5) Repeat step 4 for every NPC/machine or storage chamber in your lair.
    Exploring is a necessary skill, and its not like death is fatal. At least, not for the gifted.

Thread Information