Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Food to Remove Death Penalty

Default Re: Food to Remove Death Penalty

Ok that was my bad. T6 food is less effective in the description if you have any schools who are higher than level 120.
    Vengeance 100/100/41 Lunus Dragon on Chaos
    79 Million Hoard
    Moregoth the Hunter 278 rating
    28 level 100 adventure classes

I can confirm that when eating T6 food on a lvl 100 dragon you do not get the full effect. It's pretty close though when compared to eating food one tier below that looses 40% effectiveness or whatever the amount is. T6 food seems to only have been a few minutes shy of full effectiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Well, I can assure everyone here that the system will not be removed. It may be tweaked and we may add more foods that do different things, but its here to stay in one form or another.
    Could you consider completely removing the post delay, or at least reduce it very much... you could add all the time to the pre delay. But with such a long post delay you allways think the game is broken.

I'm not so sure if I like the idea of food that reduces the penality. I think that would render the other foods unnecessary, because, why care for DP, if you can just remove the only effect they have? Of course a recall from the field of battle allways sucks, but it's nothing against a one hour penality of 20%.

One could think about not reducing the crafting skills or at least not that hard. Then you could do some crafting in the "pauses" of your adventure life.
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Garfonso, I think you hit on something.... (jogged my brain, what little is left)

Why not add a minescule amount of Death Point time removal for crafting??

Every time you press that <backspace> and harvest metals, minerals, wood, plants, essence, etc... the game accumulates time on a counter and removes death point time for crafting...

just a thought
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

I wouldn't mind that. I craft most of the time anyways, with breaks for battling, so that would really benefit me if it were implemented.

Plus, it would provide encouragement to do something while waiting for your DPs to wear off, since crafting would then be quite beneficial.

Here are the changes we're going to implement in the next few patches. Thought you all might like to know.

- Recycle lowered from 1200 to 600 seconds
    - Removal of the post-delay

And for you crafters, we're looking into what we can do to make it a bit easier on you. Suggestions welcome.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

huzzah!! thank you for those tweaks :-)

*grins* Thanks, Amon!

Here are the changes we're going to implement in the next few patches. Thought you all might like to know.

And for you crafters, we're looking into what we can do to make it a bit easier on you. Suggestions welcome.
    Put in plants for the items you have to currently buy from the Confectioner Trainers - Cocoa Beans and others.

Put in plants for the items you have to currently buy from the Confectioner Trainers - Cocoa Beans and others.
    *grins* Figured that would be one of the first.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

also how about that "grocer" idea - NPC in a tavern that sells subrecipes (eg smoked gruok).. so confectioners can buy and gatherers can sell to them..
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

yeap please, amon - the pantry/grocery store thing is a great idea, i think.....please consider......

if you have and decided not to, thanx for the consideration!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

A Confectioner cargo disc?

Sort of like the silo's in that only 'food stuffs' can be put in it, but with more bulk than the standish deluxe (think 4 or 5 slots would be enough) and portable (knutt's cargo disc would have been a good design).

Would really help at higher levels when its like 7 items per food, and them 7 items being made from 20 different items

You should see the size of Sindala's thigh's with all this back and forth

I am intrigued...
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Well this is not really the right place to put this, maybe suggestions: I'm going to leave this msg in tact as a I sent it as a pm. see what others think of this :

Well not sure where I should have put this ,. so Ill send you it as a pm.
    my ? is, is there any way to make tavern keepers not time out on how long they keep stuff ?
    @@ on Blight has filled a couple taverns with stuff for visitors to use and us blight-heads to use, but i think the tavern is only a 7 or 14 day type thing. she is like a major crafter and I'm not sure but would imagine her vault is refilled with the stuff that don't sell. I really cant ask her to keep refilling /stocking the taverns so we can rid death points , maybe setting the tavern to like 60 days return or something, with only maybe 10-15 people on blight in a regular day, stuff isn't used that much. just a question / suggestion ,
    Thank You .
    Andy.
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

So many recipes use chili peppers, but you can only get them as a bonus from harvesting veggies. Since they are a common ingredient it would be nice to have the bonus amount increased or made more frequent. I really hate having too delete veg beacuse I don't need it but have to harvest it for the chili peppers.

Increase the beef and vension that you get out of cows and deers, for such huge animals you get too less

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Most of the bonus stuff is a bit of a pain. Not only the chili peppers, but the fish bonus, too. Of course the redsnapper and swordfish are considered rare bonus, so they may stay that way (for a rare bonus they tend to be quite common). But the "ordinary" bonus, liks shrimp, clam, lobster, etc, should be a bit more frequent, too.

I remember the day I decided to do 100 seafood paella. That means gathering 600 clam... gathering 600 clam took me two whole days doing nothing but fishing (which is a great pain for bluegill, every other fish has better spots).

Ok, I should add, that I'm a bit crazy, when it comes to such things... but a bit more comon bonus would be fine. I removed all of the fish-bonus meals (which are the seafood meals I'd normaly love sooo much) from my "common" menues... that's a pitty in my eyes.

And yes, pleace handle the cow/beef issue.. that's really an issue.

Anyway I love to hear that you are working on it and I really love that you give your feedback right here. That's great. Let me say: in my opinion right now the confectioner is the best craft school in this game. I love it.
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    Increase the beef and vension that you get out of cows and deers, for such huge animals you get too less
    and sheep (mutton)
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34

Quote Originally Posted by Sindala View Post
    A Confectioner cargo disc?

Sort of like the silo's in that only 'food stuffs' can be put in it, but with more bulk than the standish deluxe (think 4 or 5 slots would be enough) and portable (knutt's cargo disc would have been a good design).

Would really help at higher levels when its like 7 items per food, and them 7 items being made from 20 different items

You should see the size of Sindala's thigh's with all this back and forth
    He he he... yea, I have been using my Standish as a portable silo, park it at the processing machine for the final product and slowly make trips without a disk collecting and depositing the processed goods to make the final dish into the Cargo Disk.

(I guess it's time to tear up some of my plot and build foodstorage silos.)

Thread Information