Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how to mass use money pouches?

Default Re: how to mass use money pouches?

Quote Originally Posted by gopher65 View Post
    ... It just occurred to me that I can (and do) hotkey potions. So if potions can work, then so should pouches. I wonder if trinkets work? I've never tried.

I get my share of trinket-induced death points. The only hotkey relating to trinkets I want is one to delete them from my inventory.

<threadhijack>

LOL Amen, Steelclaw!

And yet, I find that I'm... drawn to them, like... a moth... to flame... 0.o

</threadhijack>
    "There are but three loves in a Dwarf's life, young lad: battle to make one thirsty, ale to quench the thirst, and friends to bring more ale! Make no mistake about it... good friends are by far the most important." - Steele

@gopher thanks for your answer, i already tried this way with my different (three) types of pouches

ive looted real masses from the beetles and got finger pains (i looted only 30% of the mobs and got 120 pouches)

i thought because i should not be the only one looting pouches there is an easy way i have not found till now (sometimes you are blind for the easiest solution)

my hotkey worked 70%
    strange that the third pouch "use item" function dont trigger all the time, maybe lag? or i should not fight while i hotkey :-)

i dont like pouches because if a mob drops money then all group member gets their automatic share but pouches are looter only

btw. hotkey trinkets works fine (i gathered some dps with it, **** "you now have hps like a chicken" effect ^^

Thread Information