Thread: grahpics??

Default grahpics??

is there a way to make the spell effects an such go off all the time??? cause sometimes when i use CoT(cloaka thorns) the effect doest go off even tho everythings on high?

Default Re: grahpics??

/setpref combatspelleffects true (turns them on)

/setpref combatspelleffects false (turns them off)

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

already havem on and its under options now also but they dont always go offf . field of growth will always go off but the gifts wont nor a few others

I've seen this since the beginning of time. After the first cast, the spell graphics fade with each cast getting less and less noticeable until they're gone and I don't see the graphics anymore until I log on again the next day.
    __________________________________________________ __________

Yup still happens
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

Hrm. The way that's descrribed, it sounds like single effects can only use somce x% of the available particles in the pool, and the particles used aren't being returned to the pool. That'd definately be a bad thing.(tm) :·/

I've noticed this same thing, but it's not just partical effects, it's the simbol that appears above your head to represent a spell is getting cast mabe happens once or twice then doesn't occur again. Like the spinning man figure when gifts are being cast or the shield or circle symbols for resistances or wards. I usually see it once and never again, I think per log. Devinately somthing isn't working 100% of the time there.

* snuffles curiously*
    [Visit The Order Underground]

Thread Information