Thread: farewell friends

Default farewell friends

*Teto settles into his retirement homestead outside Mahagra* It has been a great three plus years in Istaria, my sub is up soon and i wont be renewing.

To Istarians on order past and present ty from the bottom of my heart, for being part of a very special and rewarding gaming experience. As a game hopper it was truly wonderful having a home for so long.

To the scions a better group of people ive never met, it was an honour being amongst you all for so long. Good luck to you all.

No need to get into why im leaving, ive been flamed anti HZ, and told my playstyle just must be wrong enough. Ive loved my time here and think the game is great, voicing an opinion on something you love, certainly doesnt make one anti anything to me.

Good luck to all.

Best wishes Teto

Default Re: farewell friends

We'll miss seeing you around.

I hope you check into the forums to see what adjustments get made to the death penalty timers and the endgame dungeon they are working on, and weigh that against Istaria having become "just a chat room" as you've said in another thread around here somewhere. Keep your options open down the line.
    Exploring is a necessary skill, and its not like death is fatal. At least, not for the gifted.

Teto, though we never met, and I do not know what happened in your case, it makes me sad to see you leave.
    I heard rumors about drama, read here about it sometimes-
    experience unpolite and unkind behavior (not towards me, but to others)
    on both shards.
    And I´m getting tired of all that.
    What happens to our community atm?

I wish you all the best. I always liked your input here (e.g. your last post, in a thread which is closed now- I read it too late to write that I agree with you)

Maybe you want to give "the keys" of your home to a friend- we take care of your house and your possessions until...you hopefully return

In front of the computer, where else would I be?

Unhappy Re: farewell friends

Thank you for all the fun times and silly banter (or at least putting up with mine :P ) and all the help on the Heather Complex. You will be greatly missed Teto.

Well, untill we meet again, Teto.
    Tamaracaran Thothalomadais: Dragon, As old as the world, Twice.
    Jamana Ternfaust: Gnome of 31 flavors!
    Erzat Ember: Dryad Battlemage, Construction Bug.
    Halfust Thothalomadais: Human somthing or other.

no. *sits in a corner and pouts, refusing to acknowledge you would leave*

*Aine hangs her head mournfully, tears brimming in her eyes*. We have only just gotten you back, Teto. I wish this weren’t so. Yet…I do understand.

I solved many of my concerns with a move…although that took me from my beloved Scions, thus may not be an acceptable alternative for you. What comforts one may not comfort another. Still, that is a thought…no?

*Sighs, as she realizes that a mere move would probably not heal what has hurt you*.

You are one of the most kind, most wise, most admirable people I have ever met. That you are leaving hurts…that you were hurt causes far more pain. That should not have happened, not to you. I wish it hadn’t. I wish I could amend it. I wish…

*Wipes away a tear and sits near Awdz’s corner, feeling rather wretched*

peace teto(an leme know if ya still play flyff:P)

Awww.. I'm sorry to see you go.. I know that I don't know you long or doing remember, but I hope you stay safe Teto. God bless.

The Ice Queen has Awaken!http://dragcave.net/user/Carsia

Thank you all for your kind wishes.

Oakleif, i would never rule out a return, ive throughly enjoyed my time here.

Tam you and Leonea have been good friends for long time, ty to the both of you.

Awdz my apologies telling you was very hard, ty for putting a smile on my face everyday i saw you. Still stay in touch outside of game, i wont be leaving the guild site, ill be a scion at heart still where ever i end up.
    Aine all the best to you and Ardorr, glad your move worked out for you.

Im sorry i didnt get to meet the others more, but ty for your best wishes.

Oh yea and Nawkia havent been on flyff for awhile, but gonna have about six hours spare time a day now lol perhaps ill cya there sometime.

Sorry to see you go Teto, you've been a good friend and Istaria won't be the same without you. Hope you stay in touch.
    I regret I have but one life to waste for Istaria!

:'( bye teto i will miss you
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

I'm sad to hear you're going as well. However, I've seen in times past that the yearning for Horizons can override the reasons to not play. So, until things change, safe travels, Threadfree skies, the wind at your back, and may it always bring your sails home.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Despite my rare appearances I must say that from knowing you I am very sad to see that you will be going. A few good memories from now and as a hatchie; all good ones. You will be greatly missed.

*Sits in a corner and cries as she see her half giant freind leave*
    I hope you keep in contact with us all I'll miss you dearly! *hugs her giant friend* It will not be the same without you.
    Leonea-Leo for short please ((Pudda Tank!/Builder))
    Yavahona-or known as YAVAFLAVA!

Dear Sir...Teto...

Friend.

It is with a heavy heart that I write to you, and I am finding that I am having a difficult time with words. I believe for the last while I have been in denial that you were actually leaving the land, so to post a supportive response here would have meant acceptance. But then, I considered what a shame it would be to allow you to leave without being supported by all those who were blessed to know you.

As one who values integrity, good character, and honor above all else, I consider you one of my treasured friends. I suppose I would describe you as being full of those commonly respected traits that are not so commonly displayed. Thank you for that.

My wish is that you would not leave, but if you must, my wish will be that you find happiness and that, wherever you go, you will be treated with the kindness and respect that you deserve.
    Veshta Shaltir, Elven druidic healer
    Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped. -Elbert Hubbard
    http://www.geocities.com/vestigeofhope/

Thank You for your continued best wishes, and heartfelt farewells. It has always been who played HZ/Istaria, more than what the game was for me, though dont get me wrong the game is second to none to me.

You have all made the last few years a very special time, in a long run of online gaming. This has been the hardest game to leave ever for me. Friends feel free to pm here anytime, those that have my email stay in touch and Scions ill see you arround the guild site.

Best wishes to all LONG LIVE ISTARIA, LONG LIVE THE SCIONS.

Take care of yourself, Teto.

-Ahura, from the beyond.

Hey Ahura great to hear from you, hope youve been well and happy where ever you may be now, been long time my friend.

Feel free to pm here and let me know where you are gaming currently, not anywhere yet myself, kinda undecided whats next.

Teto-
    I will miss you terribly. I regret that we couldn't say farewell properly last time we were together. I will miss your humor when we have that last "make it a good 'un" pull. I am honored to be able to have called you friend. You have the heart of a dragon in that itty bitty half-giant body. What ever realm you find yourself in please know that I wish you well.

*goes and grieves in the farthest darkest corner of my lair*
    Delight
    Level 100 Dragon
    Guild Leader The Bane of the Aegis

Dont leave ! come to chaos or Blight when i get settled in i will show you that there is still some living left after your prime has come and gone
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Thread Information