My Fellow Istarians,

We have yet another question for you to respond to. Your feedback on the guild communities thread has been appreciated and given us much to think about. We are now considering a new "question on the table".

What would advantages to having reclaimed plots being sold through auction be as opposed to placing them up for immediate sale upon reclaim?

A few things to note as you consider this:
1) Reclaims will happen on a "rolling" basis over time. Not all plots will be reclaimed at the same time. And before you ask, no we aren't ready to announce when, how, or where that is going to happen. So don't ask, either on the thread or by PMing me. As always, when I know more, I'll tell you more. If your respond to the question includes conditionals based on some of the "when, how and where", then of course include those notes. Just don't expect that I'll be able to fill in the answers.

2) Players will still be able to manually sell their plot back to the community or to another player. For those who have more plots than subscriptions, if you want to keep the "right" plots, you'll have to sell to the community or another player. These plots will not then be eligible for auction, but straight sale.

3) Any plots for sale currently on any shard will also remain up for immediate sale.

Let the discussion begin.