Thread: YAY! I graduated!!!

Default YAY! I graduated!!!

Yeay! I am no longer a high school student, I just got back from my graduation! And thats all... im tired ;p more on that tomorrow.

Gegis, Dranslin, Anvault, Kanmiel (Order)

Default Re: YAY! I graduated!!!

congrats

Welcome to the real world :-P
    Whats the plans for the future?
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

Big GRATS

wish you a good start in your new life

Huge congrats
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

huzzah!!! congratulations!

Congrats

Grats Gegis!

*smiles and bows* Thank you all for the congraduations. Now i guess its time to recount the day.

Started out with a senior breakfast which was fun. Not to sound greedy or anything but it will anyways, the meal was really small. 1 pancake, a small bowl of chopped fruit and orange juice, but im not complaining about it. We had time to chat and sign yearbooks before practice. Then when we were all getting into the gym to do practice after all the tables and chairs were taken care of some people started a duck-duck-goose game, I decided to join in. It was a pretty hectic game, but very very fun none the less. What was funny is only a couple minutes after I joined EVERYONE started crowding around to watch us all play, making a ring on the outside. Heh sounded like a football cheering crowd in there.

Anyways practice begun, there's not very much to comment on that. After that we were dismissed to make our final preparations. I was sent out to PB to meet mom at some spa/hair place... which ended up taking the whole 3 HOURS i had to get ready!!! >.< Was hoping i'd be able to hop on some messengers and possibly games before i left... I am pleased with the results though
    I went from this...
    To this...

Not the best pictures I know but *shrugs*

With all of 15 min to grab all my stuff, chance a couple times and get out the door with out anything to eat i headed off to the real thing. And to my suprise the parking lot (for parents) was already full 2 hours before the graduation begun. There wasn't much to talk about there... the frisking and padding, everyone wanting to charge the gym door to get in *shrugs* and then we began to line up. It really did not int me until we took our very first step out of the gym.

Dad was fortunate to get a picture of me while i was at the top of the stairs walking out..
    I'd never be found in that crowd...

Well i got called up with the 3rd class (not going by rank or anything) and got my diploma case and shook hands with lots of the teachers on my way down. We had parents and brothers walking in memory of their lost children. While I was in SCHS we lost quite a few. Then in the end i tossed my cap up... and managed to retrieve it since it landed right behind me.

Well as you can assume after the ceremony ended it was something short of chaos. I ended up slipping away from the crowd, getting my diploma and heading back in, finally running into half of my family. We got pictures, congradulations, ect, those i'll post up later. then i tried to find my other half but most of them had already left, they had given up looking for me. But i met my other immediate family at the top of the stairs away from the crowds. These are their pictures.

When i finally went back to my car... heh traffic was so horrible i didn't bother turning my car on until 15 minutes after my cellphone died, about half an hour to an hour passed in total. But when i finally did turn on my car and start moving, i got out quick.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

congrads on successfully completing your rop!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Hehe, or as my dad's boss at SoE put it... "Ding!"

WOO HOO!

Way to go! Congratulations! The world awaits!

Karya

Thread Information