Although the title was originally beset by the gods as a gift, A few spoken to cheer to see a "Bard Dragon" and often ask if I have tales to share. And so it is, that I choose to live to my title as a Bard.

Yet a bard has songs and tales from all corners of the world, and as I have only begun, I have few things to harmonically roar to the wind. It is true that although I scribe stories, few of them are worth hearing.

It is said that bards too, retell stories and songs, yet I have not yet met one to learn from. But there is an entire world of people who have had a lifetime of experiences they may want to share... And so, I ask, if you have a tale that is wishing to be remembered and retold to all four corners of Istaria, whether fact or fiction, comedy or tragedy, victory or defeat; write it upon a parchment and place it within my reach. I will see that it be so. *grin*

((Feel free to exaggerate if you please, things are often grown a little out of proportion as they are passed along by word of mouth. Things written upon the roleplay board by default I will not use unless the author has stated their wishes to retell that in game, due to the nature of some.))

((Please send VIA whisper or post here. ))