Page 285 of 363 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335 ... LastLast
Results 5,681 to 5,700 of 7244

Thread: Easter Eggs

Default Re: Easter Eggs

Seriously what the grmmmbl is up with my dragons? I try to beed them all since weeks and all have no interst in all, WTF? >:@

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

no idea... but since the abandoneds page was cleared and the breeding re-enabled, i was able to breed a striped! :-)

O.o ? So is that why I wasnt able to breed last week?

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDragoon View Post
    All my lost ones came home. Yay.

Also, I can't say enough how much I love the ochredrakes...! *hugs* So pretty. I might just decide to breed them, a long lineage worth. Although, I still am looking for a stripey dragon...
    Yeah I think the Ochredrakes are pretty damned awesome looking... arguably the best looking dragon in my merry lot anyway.

Rakku

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

posting for luvs!!

you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Clicking while I can.

Posting for clicks and I'm clicking too

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
    Posting for clicks and I'm clicking too
    Likewise.

I've been trying to find one of these... I've linked one of aines ... http://dragcave.net/view/GOyP .

I've been bright pink eggs, and purple eggs... but the description doesn't match either and I haven't seen any different short description on the front-page that would suggest another pink. It's also not a valentine egg, so is it some kind of alt pink?

Cheers;

Rakku

It's the "new"pink
    They revamped it, now there are also male pinks and both sexes look different now. So that pink egg you picked up from the cave will look like that.
    male

female
    Last edited by Sigi; July 28th, 2009 at 03:34 PM.

Hurray! Mor
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!

It's the "new"pink
    They revamped it, now there are also male pinks and both sexes look different now. So the pink eggs you pick up from the cave will look like that.
    Wow thanks Sigi that was fast ...

So the old pinks are no longer around? Ok well I guess I've nabbed one of the countless ones off the frontpage then. I've been bombarding the site still trying to find a gold, but I haven't even seen an egg for a long while now.

Rakku

I can try to breed a gold for you? If you want just say the word and I'll put my golds to work.

Hurray! Mor
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!

I can try to breed a gold for you? If you want just say the word and I'll put my golds to work.
    That would be awesome thank you for the offer.

However the site lags for me at the best of times, so I'm not sure how we'd move the egg/hatchling to my scroll? It reminds me of the internet in 1996. :|

Rakku

http://dragcave.net/user/bluemoonwolf posting for clk and loves XD
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

Funny you should mention it, Spirit. I was just thinking that I haven't seen a gold egg on the site for ages, and my gold dragons haven't produced an egg of any color for months, (I do, of course, breed them with plain old, ordinary, non-rares). I was wondering if TJ had done something to eliminate them.

I hope yours co-operate, Sigi. I hope your connection allows the capture of one, Spirit!

*Clicks while she is here*

DC really starts to make me angry, today I tried to breed all my dragons, NO SINGLE EGG, all said they don't show much interested in each other? WTH?

Anypants my magistream eggs, I can also breed some if anyone wants.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Rakku, no luck this time, they produced eggs but no golden. I'll try again next week.

Hurray! Mor
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

i can try for you too, if you like rak......if successful, we would ave to arrange a way to get it to you, but that's all good!

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    DC really starts to make me angry, today I tried to breed all my dragons, NO SINGLE EGG, all said they don't show much interested in each other? WTH?
    I feel the same way. I just tried to breed some stripes, and got very lucky. I got one blue. And out of the growing masses of vines, one pair bred.

The answer one seems to typically get back is "but it's supposed to be challenging!"

I think it's edging into frustration territory, myself.
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

i believe that is why there are so many new eggies coming out........gives us something else to get excited about when our draggies won't breed.....
    i have the worst luck with breeding too.....so glad my attempts at alt blacks and vines seems to be at an end - only one breeding aggravation is better than 2!!

altho the new pygmy draggies are like the bicolor - they only breed with themselves, so let's hope no alts for them!

had something else to say but i forgot it...musta been a lie.....

My dragons indeed have been fickle and especially my silver lady. Meanwhile I think the only dragons of mine that are not prone to ignoring each other are my stones, they love each other... a lot... and they seem to give me a geode most of the time when they're done their happy fun time. >_>

Thread Information