Page 104 of 363 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 7244

Thread: Easter Eggs

Default Re: Easter Eggs

I don't think it's the dragon cave because I was having the opposite problem. I've never had to fog anything (This silver fogging doesn't count) but I had to fog my guardians because they got tons of views and unique. All 4 of them had over 400 unique views days before they were going to mature and views to match.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua View Post
    I don't think it's the dragon cave because I was having the opposite problem. I've never had to fog anything (This silver fogging doesn't count) but I had to fog my guardians because they got tons of views and unique. All 4 of them had over 400 unique views days before they were going to mature and views to match.
    Well, whatever it is that changed, my eggs and hatchlings are constantly getting into trouble.

Probably due to the last post (Before these two) that you made was 3 days ago.

You don't get views unless people see your posts.

That's my only guess without more information.

I finally managed to breed my own gold dragon, and the gold I picked up from Shian is about to hatch. My green dragon grew up into my 39,395,259th female, but at least the shield is a male.

My guardian grew up, was a female, bred it with my male waterdragon and got 2 blue eggs, will freeze the blue after it hatches

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

*Clickity clickity click*

Grats Sika and Takora!

Racia Trejan & Trica - Helians of Chaos
    Salama Lizran - Lunus of Unity --> Chaos (alive but retired)

-Click spree- :3

hehe I got my first one to hatch now to see it grow this is soo exicting!
    Leonea-Leo for short please ((Pudda Tank!/Builder))
    Yavahona-or known as YAVAFLAVA!

I think my grey's almost ready to mature at last; was starting to think it'd never get its wings. >.> My babies like to cut it close.

Lots of breeders on here, eh? Anyone know the ratio for getting males as well as females? O.o; Looks like most folks have a plethora of females.

My silver hatchie got blue frills so froze it, yay so one silver to go, hmm.. I want a gold/paper/chicken oh.. or another black yessss. Rawr...

Uhm yes I got also more females than males Through I try to get a pair of each breed.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

I got a reply from TJ09 about the malicious refreshing. He didn't tell me who was doing it or anything, but he did say that you can no longer kill an egg by refreshing it like that. Doesn't stop it from making it harder to hatch normally because the ratio is skewed but at least they can't kill it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua View Post
    I got a reply from TJ09 about the malicious refreshing. He didn't tell me who was doing it or anything, but he did say that you can no longer kill an egg by refreshing it like that. Doesn't stop it from making it harder to hatch normally because the ratio is skewed but at least they can't kill it that way.
    That's what I said. v.v
    Inayah FrolicFall, Satyr Extraordinaire

No, but you can post it to an egg clicking site... or five. And there's no way to track it or stop it. The safeguard for malicious egg killing was implimented for a single person only.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahja View Post
    That's what I said. v.v
    I missed your post. It seems I was replying to something else and mine was under yours.

I know he had made a change. I personally thought that there was a flood control so that people couldn't increase the counts. Something like "After X amount of views in Y amount of time by Z I.P. address, no further views will be counted for Z I.P. address.

The way it is now people are still able to cause malicious refreshing. The ratio is screwed up and there's really no way to fix it. There's no way to get only unique views since each one comes with at least one regular view. I can't post regularly because many people see the same egg multiple times.

So they have caused trouble even if they couldn't kill it directly.

I've never had a real problem with ratios... I'm pretty sure we can get it hatched out for you, it just might be a little harder than it would have otherwise.

I only post my eggs once a page for the same reason, too... fortunately not having them in my signature makes it easier for me to control.

<---->

bumping my guardian to the newest page. Only has 4 or so days left!
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

I don't see why people try to be so petty by killing other people's dragons. =/ I hope your silver pulls through fine, Kumu.

-----------

Hm...I'm just aiming for one of each type of dragon for now and hope I get a good male/female ratio for breeding to fill in the other gender blanks. My grey turned out to be girly so I can't try breeding yet. -_-; My first was a pink.

Gold hatched ^^ I have every possible dragon except red dino and alternate blak now

Grats on hatching the gold.

I'm feeling nosy; can I peek at your scroll, Zexoin?

Thread Information