Thread: Easter Eggs

Default Re: Easter Eggs

Eggy fo feggy fee fie fo weggy.

*clickies the wee widdle weggy*

Heee~, she hatched. ^.^

If anyone has a non-lineage autumn they want to trade. I have one with lineage or a gold egg that I got when I lagged. (So far the lag has caused me to get a black, white, purple, chicken, gold, and dino egg. Blech.)

Quote Originally Posted by Hrough View Post
    Heee~, she hatched. ^.^
    Nice! I also like the Earth easterns. They look like jade.

After seeing all the images. I really really wish that I had made mine an air element =(

Gah. My luck holds yet again. This time a skywing...

Running out of time on 3 of my hatchlings.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua View Post
    After seeing all the images. I really really wish that I had made mine an air element =(
    Yeah, brown wasn't really a color that sprang to mind when I decided to make mine Fire element either... ah well

Raised up your black Hoberton, working on the gold now.

You are good Ashuran. I also bred an Autumn egg.

oh yay! oh yay! oh yay! :-) i finally bred a gold egg! still not from dartraine, though, but at least i know i can do it.

Grats awdz, I hope it will grow up to a fine gold dragon

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Doh. I traded someone the gold that I got for an autumn. I got the autumn, they missed the gold.

Now I know why I don't like trades. Missing the trade is a horrible feeling.

ya no kidding wish they would implament a private trade thing where someone gives a code or somthing the other person types in that code and such. stupid drag cave made me loose the alt black i was getting from tci.

the code is 97Ck if anyone sees it on the abandoned page could they possibly grab it for me?
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

this is a random experiment, so please feed whatever you feel like!

you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

konoc's egg needs major clickies!
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Those autum eggs are pure frustration honestly, I never had problems with grabbing eggs but now I fail, I bet it is because I live onthe other side of the ocean I only managed to grab one so far, but that I don't know, I maybe had insane luck in that. Only 2 more to go sigh.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

They'll be out for awhile longer... just wait and everyone will be bored of them. Then you can grab as many as you need. Less frustration that way. I'm not even going to try to touch them until the insanity has died down, the new eggs and people trying to grab all of them with snaplinks are causing problems for the DC server.

Awhile ago, dark greens started refusing to breed... then they started accepting again. Blacks may be refusing to breed now... I just tried a black/silver pair that had been happy with each other before, but today they refused out of the blue. Wish we could get some kind of warning when changes like that are made.

I think TJ is having problems forseeing bad things.

There's many things he could do to fix the strain on the servers, but he hasn't done so. Even "The egg shuffle" would reduce the strain. Doubling the amount of eggs on the screen during the drop at once (2 rows of 3) would reduce the strain as well.

That's not a magic cure, but it would definitely reduce the strain.

The 1-4 egg change he did was a good idea at the time when eggs were fewer and farther between, but with popularity now it just means that egg growth is going to simply expand till it explodes.

Thread Information