So... I'm on my biped trying to level gatherer. Gathered some wood for the WP but I'm getting bored of it and need a change of pace. That and I'm only level 16 gatherer.

Let's try fish. Gatherer trainer dosen't have fish, only flax, fungus, and and wood formulae. Okay. To Sslanis for a confectioner trainer where I am promptly stripped of all my clothing.

...It's a good thing I've gotten into the habit of carrying around a pair of Mahagra mountain pants. My map mod tells me there is a gatherer trainer nearby (there wasn't one.. ruddy map.) I run by Kesh looking for this trainer and I stop for a minute. Something in my peripheral didn't look right.

I turn around and the Sslisk is black with teal stripes. I blink and turn my camera back around him to the angle where I ran in on him. Now he is white as if his texture has been stripped, but has basic clothing on. I tilt my camera a little and he gets low-res red armor. I blink and turn the camera around again and he is black with teal stripes again.

Wow! I sit transfixed by this very bizzare sight. (Remind me not to take anything from Damos again) I try to take a screenie of the black Sslisk and I CTD. Aww...

Anyone else ever see something like this?