Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wisp Island and Disco Lights

Default Re: Wisp Island and Disco Lights

I'm sure I had the prob long before your colour mod was integrated Arietna, so I *think* you're safe from blame
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

The disco lights are gone! Thanks for that, looking at it caused motion sickness .

But ... there are still no wisps at wisp island. Someone told me that was on purpose, I really hope it isn't true?

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

yippee for no disco floor!!!!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Glad they got the flooring problem corrected...Now maybe the wisps will no longer be scared of possible attacks by "John Troll-volta's" or giant Tina Turner's, LOL...

I HATE to beat a dead horse. I rather like horses. And, this one shouldn't be dead, but I have to...

Would someone please, Please, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE repopulate Wisp Isle with Wisps.

I have recently been crafting a lot of T1 and T2 construction. T1 is kinda alright, as there is another place to work Dims, annoyingly far from a portal, but not all that bad; but T2, sofar as I have been able to find, is next to impossible to work in large numbers. Tried near Chiconis, ugg. Tried the goo on Wisp Isle, and if you're just gathering a single load of raw ess, isn't TOO bad, solong as noone else is out there. Tried Abandoned Isle, again, is alright for raw ess, if you don't mind running round in circles a LOT. Haven't found an abundance on Scorpion, but I have not looked all that hard there yet. This has made T2 incredibly difficult, and I'm a 100/100 dragon crafter/laircrafter. T2 should not pose real problems.

The long and short comes down to, please let the wisps free. The scary disco invasion is over, let the wisps go home.

And, if there is an official reason for the wisps being gone, please a DEV or Amarie please give us an Official "This is what we want, and is for a reason to be release in Lore. Stay tuned."
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Genevia/Pajalsti are where I recommend going for dims. Depending on where you're building, southeast of Parsinia has a good field as well.

Scorpion Island has an abundant supply at Mambow Point, most wisps gliding around in the desert north of the dragon lairs. There is an essence circle built northeast of the pad.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

*Emissary Hat on*

I passed this on and at first glance the spawn codes look good I was told. So I think it will take them a little time to dig deeper and see if something else is going on or not. As soon as i hear more I will pass it on or maybe they will answer directly. Does anyone know if this is just order? Or if the same thing is going on with Chaos and Blight as well?

*Emissary Hat off.*

No wisps on wisp isle too on chaos.
    Long long time no wisps on wisp isle on chaos.
    http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...highlight=wisp

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Same also on order. =(

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Thread Information