Greetings y'all.

Late last night i completed my confectioner training and thus have gone from 0 - 100 post re-vamp.
Now, from all my complaining at the start (hey i don't like change just as much as the next person ) i have found the re-vamp to be set out very well.
Once you get used to the system you can speed things up abit.
Gets a little tricky at top end, which it should do.
Mackerel in the lake on ice island could really do with a 'Fishing jetty' being built.
Could really do with another way to make coin apart from selling to players (not that frequent) as it really costs to level confectioner with the port costs and buying comps from the trainers. No real way to get outlay back. (i must be nearing -700s just from leveling)
Perhaps make T1 sellable to the Pb's as nobody buys T1 (or needs it) food.

On average it's took me a few weeks to lvl and i do play quite alot so i think its been set out with alot of thought gone into it.
Its been quite a while since i actually thought i'd earned my goal in any online game since i've been playing them well over 10 years now.
I had a smug grin on my face for quite a while today with the satisfaction i got from finally hitting the 100 mark.

So to close, well done Devs and i hope the rest of the craft schools once they get re-vamped are as well set out and as satisfying as Conf.

Onto Alchemy training now