Thread: So now we are closing rant threads ??

Hybrid View

Default So now we are closing rant threads ??

It seems that the cabal of relatives and employees and game players has gotten out of control.

Now you want to censor anyone who licks you in an argument. I have been looking at the threads. One of you gets in a disagreement and the cabal of the same people piles on. Then that cabal just asks for the thread to be closed and miraculously it happens.

Now other players have been telling me about posts that magically vanish if people from a certain guild are criticized or even refuted. Those in the cabal say whatever they wish and others get censored.

Time to start some fan forums.

You people I am talking about - the employees and their relatives and friends who play, are trailer parking the game with this behavior. How long do you think you can act this way before IGN or other gaming sites start to notice and start writing about it?

Default Re: So now we are closing rant threads ??

How long? Maybe 1 hour before this is closed?

actually most posts get closed because they violate the forum rules. (whether or not some cabal has anything to do with it, I cannot say)
    torvos: shadow to chaos shard

Hi TJL :-)

I didnt break any forum rules in the rant thread that was closed - I am a nice person who was punished for posting a request for email and than was misunderstood on a simple word of encouragement. If you look at the thread you will see that part of the cabal asked that the thread be closed and it was. When I signed into the game many people sent me tells saying that they were surprised that a simple request for email in game was met with such a vitrioloc reaction from the cabal who all piled on. Some believe that the new devs just dont know how to do it :-( but who knows if that is true or not.

I like the whole idea and concept of Istaria allot. It is a shame that Istaria was not served better :-(.

Quote Originally Posted by Seenu View Post
    Hi TJL :-)

I didnt break any forum rules in the rant thread that was closed - I am a nice person who was punished for posting a request for email and than was misunderstood on a simple word of encouragement. If you look at the thread you will see that part of the cabal asked that the thread be closed and it was.

Amazing.
    No, you were quite rude, despite this innocent picture you try to paint. "Idiotic Moron" comes to mind. Or "I'm not apoligizing" after several players tried telling you it was a matter of courtesey. Or how about when someone tried telling you reasons players were trying to tell you it was about being polite with "Don't get offended"

On another subject, is this your first MMO? Or first MMO forum boards? Usually threads not contributing to gameplay or otherwise gets out of control/wildly OT are often locked/deleted. This is nothing new and it's not "OMG EVERYONE'S OUT TO GET ME!"

It's just standard practice.

Thread Information