Quote Originally Posted by Shur View Post
i still disagree wit your assessment that strength is as worthless as you say it is. i've found that just 20 str points can be the difference between one-shotting that blighted blight and getting chain-mezzed by all his buddies that show if you sit for more than two seconds.

Don think i didnt do my tests before posting Xanthia iand i have the same scales and clae. the only difference between us was the fact that she had 150 more str over meue to dp. after testing against eachother in the arena. her gold rage dmg was only 15 or so on avarage more than mines. we both use stat xtas with str, armor and health.
when we decoded to duel to the death she could not take down me down due to my extra health.(we dueled a few times using our ceremonial scales).

investing 600 tp for 150 str is NOT worth the investment. well nor is dex.

as for elite blights , like i said i can take 4 elites at the same time with no problems. the ONLY time i miss is when they use foresight. I easly 1 shot even the lvl 120 blights.

the rest of my scales are all with t&c, str and health. Dex really does not help with maxed t&c *also tested*

as for dragon breath, all it does is increase your chance to hit with fire breath, so getting alot amassed will only ensure your bof will hit (your ancient one also) ammasing alot for 1 skill that you use every 30 sec and well the other 2 , faction being every 10 min and ancient being every 3. those are the only skills that benifit from it.

I even use wiskey to give me a huge boost to my str while lowering my dex to 69% and i still dont miss T&c plays a major factor to ouch chance to hit and dmg. and it is even possible to take it over the 1700 mark with is more than enough to hit any mob, well save the mobs with high evasion ,purple necroflies on which we hunted together once {shur} and we both missed just as much. or enemies that use an evasive ability, that as soon after it wears out they are more than dead.

but if getting dps is your major consern, drop the dex, get health. get dark dimond, light dimond and dark ruby armor and jewelry crystals. push some tp into health and outlive or escape some bad pulls. Give it a shot then come here and let us know how often your getting dps. because the only ones i get is when relkar goldrages me with low health or fanfir scorches me when i havent recuperated from a previous scorch. and were talking about attacks that do over 3500 dmg.