* Misty
    * Sizzling
    * Standard
    * Sugent
    cool! this makes more room in my GH
    Chromos - 100 Ancient Lunus, 100 DragonCrafter,100 Lairshaper
    Titles - Expert DragonCrafter - Expert Lairshaper

Default Re: Blight Delta 143

I made several of the tool claws, LO, (and Broc made lots!). They worked perfectly, with techs and/or sockets. (They can be equipped, also). They are wonderful!

Thanks!

P.S. Love the name: [Giant's Steel Tool Claw of Dexterity]

Well, I noticed when I got to making the T5 Tool Claws, that 3 techs were not available to be applied. Funny thing is, the 3 omitted are the dragon-only techs;

Scalecraft
    Crystalshaping
    Laircrafting

All other techs are present and able to be applied...even Salvaging.

Broc/Moradine/ilKhan/Anthraxus/Erinn O'Melegrance
    Kraken Guard
    Blight

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    And no, it does not make them visible like clothing.
    Is it possible to make them visible like clothing *Imagens Epion in his ninja black scales and is very happy he dose not stick out like a sore thumb in the edl *
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    As I did the Arua revamp myself, I can tell you for sure that the answer is no. There isn't anywhere to put a lair unless you want to find scuba gear for your dragon. It's a sea-level island with no mountains around it to build into.
    Awww.

I was going to ask too. I was going to suggest something like Sakon where there is a dip in the land or possibly under the bridge to the island. But I do understand if it can't be done it can't be done.

As for scuba gear... Hmmm....

Take care,
    Tsargoth

Perfect .
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Sakon is totally owned right now, so not an area I can do anything about. Can't tell you about a possible lair there in the future, but I can say that right now it's locked in as is because the plots are all owned.

(And no, I'm not going to respond like this for every community someone asks about. I just happened to be looking at Sakon this morning before reading the forums, so I knew that information easily. )

Hmm are there any news about the holes in the world in the community lairs in dralk and Chichonis?

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

The following additions, changes, and fixes have been applied to Blight as a part of Delta 143:

• Additions
      • Formula "Ishalin's Campsite Stew" as a Rare T6 Main Dish.

• Changes
      • Quest "T6 Rare Foods: Campsite Stew" now properly gives the formula instead of the food as the quest reward.
    What if you have already done this quest and just recieved the food item. Will the quest be available again so the formula can be rewarded?

TY for addressing the food timers.

Is it possible to make them visible like clothing *Imagens Epion in his ninja black scales and is very happy he dose not stick out like a sore thumb in the edl *
    No it is not
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

No it is not
    May I ask why ? I've tried to make visible scales but I guess there's a server-side part, which is why I failed. I'd like to have more details, if you don't mind

There's no geometry or textures to make visible.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

There's no geometry or textures to make visible.
    and if I find (a slave) someone to make those textures, could it be done then ?
    Same way as masks are visible ?

Yeah... okay :P (kidding)

Anyway, lets get this thread back on topic. Discussing issues with delta 143. Thanks.

<<<<<<<<< Is very happy with this patch )))))))))
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

meh oh well :3

and agreed Great job again Devs !!!!
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    Well, I noticed when I got to making the T5 Tool Claws, that 3 techs were not available to be applied. Funny thing is, the 3 omitted are the dragon-only techs;

Scalecraft
    Crystalshaping
    Laircrafting

All other techs are present and able to be applied...even Salvaging.
    Logged blight myself to check, let me add Scalecraft V, Crystalshaping V and Lairshaping V to a peridot claw on the construction screen
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Fangs of fury crystal shows +95% recycle is that right?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Chasing View Post
    Logged blight myself to check, let me add Scalecraft V, Crystalshaping V and Lairshaping V to a peridot claw on the construction screen
    That's correct, since weapon claws are considered 'dragon scales' rather than 'weapons' most of the time. The tool claws are set up a little differently, and normally you shouldn't see weapon techs available when crafting them. They needed to be different from regular weapon claws so that tool crystals would work properly in them.

This is what I get for thinking that adding tool sockets to claws would be easy to do....
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Thread Information