Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Egg Scroll link here.

Default Re: Post Your Egg Scroll link here.

Grabbed this amusing little egg from the AP just now: http://dragcave.net/lineage/YDUUF
    Obsessed crafter of Chaos.

That lineage is hysterical! Wowsers, that must have taken a lot of work!!

Hahaha, nice catch Kelsaka! I was gifted one from that general family tree too, I think it's one of my favorites on my scroll.

Awdz, no thanks on the eggs for me.
    Kels, I was astonished the other day to breed my greens and get a green for once too! Goodbye infinite on-demand geode eggs, you were silly but at least you were consistent.
    And for Silverth, or anyone else new to fan hatcheries, there's a nice post up on the Dragon Cave forums keeping a list of them, complete with links! I prefer the ones under "Automated viewing / Rotating viewers" but that's me, I'd encourage a peek at all the options to find a few hatcheries you like.

[Obligatory first-of-page scroll link]

Thanks Thickle, I found a second hatchery to use as well. ^^ I was into these dragons way back when, I think my two-headed female is one of my first successful hatched dragons. Lost interest when I lost more eggs then I hatched.
    Denaryr, ancient, 100/100/36/10Fireth, ancient, 100/100/19

Hi! I'm just starting out with dragon cave. *waves shyly* Just wanting to post it somewhere... good luck hatching everyone!

I found something rather neat. A dragon that traces back to Kumu's scroll. Look! Check the silver ancestors (TWjg) and (HZPs).

Quote Originally Posted by Dargarri View Post
    Hi! I'm just starting out with dragon cave. *waves shyly* Just wanting to post it somewhere... good luck hatching everyone!
    Dargarri, I just saw that your egg only has 1 day and 6 hours remaining, so I wanted to add it to a hatchy like coup-detat/Allure for neglected dragons, but it appears you don't have aid on accept, you might wanna go to "account", then "account settings" and check "Accept aid from others"
    that way we can add your eggs to hatcheries to make sure they hatch

double post oh noez!

anyhow, posting here to tell ya'll TJ has given us a preview of 10 things being added/changed in 2 weeks! and quite nice ones as well
    Linky

Oh, hey, those are nice things! And they're coming soon, not "eventually" to boot? Niiiiice. Thanks for sharing, I wouldn't have noticed on my own since I'm too lazy to check the forums.

oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!! I actually managed to snag a CB silver in the forest today!

Congratulations, meepsa! :-)

*tries to pick up jaw from floor, unsuccessful after multiple attempts*

omg-omg-omg-omg-omg-omg-omg-omg-omg-omg-omg-omg-omg!!!!!
    look what i *FINALLY* got after trying from when the ability first came out!

Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Is that a summoned egg awdz?

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
    Is that a summoned egg awdz?
    Yes!! I had long since given up hope of actually getting one, and was just getting the summoning over with so I could share more failbrownies on the dc forums thread. I was completely shocked!

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    Yes!! I had long since given up hope of actually getting one, and was just getting the summoning over with so I could share more failbrownies on the dc forums thread. I was completely shocked!
    Best change in the latest DC update:
    Rather than relying purely on random chance, the likelihood of summoning a Legendary egg now increases with the number of complete sets of the Legendary Trio dragons that you have. If your style of play doesn't allow you to have multiple sets, don't worry; the base chance has been slightly increased as well.
    I smile every time I see a bunch of summoned eggs in a hatchery, because I suspect most of them are owned by players who have been trying to summon for ages without getting anything before. All the congratulations Awdz, one more crossed off the list! *sneaks a failbrownie now that Awdz doesn't need 'em*

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post

Wow! Great Many congratulations, hope he/she hatches prosperous!

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

There is no fail in a brownie!
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Yay!

Itty-bitty hatchie!

Quote Originally Posted by Veruliyam View Post
    Itty-bitty hatchie!
    Itsy-bitsy teenie-weenie black and cutest hatchie-lini!

In unrelated news: turpentine army, buahahahahahaaaa! *booming thunder and dramatic lightning to highlight the maniacal cackling*

Thread Information