Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Egg Scroll link here.

Default Re: Post Your Egg Scroll link here.

*breezes in* Was traveling. Will travel more. But today was "desperately try to put a dent in how many of the new releases I want to have eventually" and I succeeded at least a little!

A friend also very generously gifted me a hatchling!

Hooray! I haven't gotten my hands on the new two-headed dragons yet, but I suppose there's not really any rush. Off I go once more!

I shouldn't click things... I'm back addicted *sigh*

Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Yessss, that's right, don't fight it...! Err I mean. Hi! Nice dragons. I have given them a little click love.

So I won the cosmic lottery during a :x5 drop a few days ago (she even has a nice code ahhhh):

AND! I finished breeding a mate for one of my Christmas dragons. Only took six months, I rejoice!

Reminder-warning: the anniversary release marathon covered releases for May and June, but we've reached July! Keep an eye out, there may be a new release lurking in the next few days....

Quote Originally Posted by Thicklesip View Post
    Reminder-warning: the anniversary release marathon covered releases for May and June, but we've reached July! Keep an eye out, there may be a new release lurking in the next few days....
    Wowsers, incredibly timely reminder!! :-)

It's so confusing, so many new dragons! Nice to find I have a couple of discontinued and rare ones, but there are so many that I've never seen before and not enough space for all the eggs I could grab! Also quite nice to see it's not such a crazy rush to pick up eggs out of the cave anymore though (I'm guessing people are after the bred ones and trades instead)
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Well it certainly makes a difference now I don't post on dozens of forums anymore! My last 5 eggs died... oops So I now have 4 more, fingers crossed for these guys! Will have to be more active on old forums again...

Quote Originally Posted by pevil2000 View Post
    Well it certainly makes a difference now I don't post on dozens of forums anymore! My last 5 eggs died... oops So I now have 4 more, fingers crossed for these guys! Will have to be more active on old forums again...
    Things have changed with raising eggs. If you aren't a heavy forum user to get views with, there are now fan run hatcheries. Here is a link to the dragon cave forum thread about them. In particular look at the section of "Self Serve Hatcheries and ERs". Good luck!

PS Just pick out a couple hatcheries if you decide to go that route. Too many hatcheries at once (or too soon for a brand new egg) can be fatal experiance.

Ah fantastic, thanks Dracaena Just picked up another egg so I'll take them on over a hatchery

Wow, has it already been a month? A new release is expected tonight! Clear your scroll and warm up your catching fingers if you're interested. (Ha-HA, I'll actually have egg space this time! Glad I remembered this month.)

Three different kinds of eggs! Ack! I'm trying for them, but they are hard to nab, at least right now.
    Got one that cannot make up its mind what color it is, but dang those opalescent ones go fast!!
    Phew, at least got some of each of them now. :-)
    Last edited by awdz; August 4th, 2013 at 04:39 AM.

Argh, I still don't have any of last months new releases! Oh well, I'll keep hunting for them, along with everything else I'm still after. Thanks for the heads up.

Anyone interested in a CB duotone egg or hatchling or two? I caught extras that I will not need.

I'm good on duotones thanks, managed to grab 3. Opals are going too fast for me though, cursed things. I will get one *makes vow*

And many thanks to Thicklesip, I now have my first Imperial Fleshcrowne plus after my last post I managed to snag 2 caveborn Bleeding Moons. Was also very proud of myself for clicking fast enough to finally get a Goldern Wyvern - been hunting one of those since I got back into Dragon Cave.

edit: And only half an hour later I grabbed an opal
    Last edited by pevil2000; August 12th, 2013 at 06:04 PM.

Wow, that's a really sweet haul! Nice job grabbing those all. And it's my pleasure to offload the recent releases on other people. Though I'm sure nobody complains when they show up in the abandon pile.

Hehe yes well thanks to the wonderful Awdz I now have a couple more bleeding moons and goldern wyverns! I really need to get into the breeding side of things - if anyone wants anything tell me and I'll try to breed it for you, or if not I'm going to just breed some stuff and let it go to the abandoned section, like you say Thicklesip no one complains when stuff turns up there

I had hoped to trade these for a CB green opalescent but I'm out of time. Now I need to get these eggs off my scroll before they die while I'm away for a week. Please take them if you want them - even just to trade away. Please do not let them linger on my scroll!

6th gen gold shimmerscale

chicken and CB seasonal

CB blue opalescent
    Last edited by awdz; August 17th, 2013 at 11:58 AM.

Whoop! *catches* Aye aye captain, I'm off to find happy homes for the chicken and seasonal. Enjoy your time away!

Curse my full eggs! Would've loved that Shimmer or Opal. Ah well Did some breeding the other day whilst still full on eggs, most I was fine with the outcome but of course one of my dorsals produced a red egg. Hopefully someone in the abandoned cave got a nice surprise from that one

Been very lucky this week, managed to breed a Two Finned Bluna who should hatch this evening to complete my "breedable only" set and also got gifted my first shimmer, a beautiful little 9th gen silver with a perfect staircase lineage, again due to hatch this evening. I've decided to start a few breeding projects of my own involving whites, blacks, vines, silvers and gold wyverns so if anyone has any cave born ones they want to trade let me know, or if you want any of the offspring.

Not started yet but here is my scroll

It depends which server board I think is which.

Been attempting to catch up on the new releases after having been gone for months... I'm so close to getting every dragon on DC! But them new eggs, man. Got a few lucky catches recently, CB blusang lindwyrm and CB golden wyvern! Also trying to get the sprites of all little hatchlings.. that's going to take a while, considering how many breeds I have and are missing. Got a few friends to help me get some AP-catches since I'm more stalking the cave.

Good luck on that breeding project btw pevil! I'd help but I've one cb golden wyvern, and I don't think you'd want second-gen.. (though Im still trying to get one for myself to get a female!)

Right now, I'm only missing the coppers, gold/bronze tinsels, silver/bronze shimmers, GoN, magma, neglected, lightning, zombie annnd some dinosaurs. Oh yes, and the chicken. That darn chicken. xD I tink I may be missing some holidays too, but I'm not sure. Pumpkin, maybe? And the leetle tree. (can you even get that anymore?)
    I would love any extras of you guys if you don't mind tossing some over when I'm not locked. <3 I can try to breed an egg of another in return but my dragons just love to refuse and whatnot. :I

Thread Information