Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Egg Scroll link here.

Default Re: Post Your Egg Scroll link here.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! *happydance*

And it was ok to emergency-hatch it, right? I hope? *coughs* Since it said "player accepting aid" on its page, I think. But if I shouldn't do that in the future I won't, ack.

...ahahaha that means I'm an egg shy of being completely scroll-locked right now, oh my! Well, for a little while. Then everything hatches/finishes growing up at once. Perfect.

26 hours until my golden wyvern finishes aging! And then I'll see if I can get Shian a golden wyvern egg, if someone doesn't beat me to it.

OH, question: when's the cut-off for trading hatchlings? As in, can you trade any newly-hatched hatchling? Can you trade hatchlings that have aged enough to have a gender (if their breed has one)?

This is my start-of-page link to my scroll.

OH, question: when's the cut-off for trading hatchlings? As in, can you trade any newly-hatched hatchling? Can you trade hatchlings that have aged enough to have a gender (if their breed has one)?
    I think you can trade any non-frozen hatchling.

http://dragcave.net/user/bluemoonwolf ^^ clk clk loves and hugs
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

Heehee! I managed to win a chicken egg with the Eggy Give Away thread!!
    Loving my new Featherpoof!

sorry for the double post but OH MAI GAWD did I get some good drops today.

I waited for all my eggies to hatch, went to the jungle biome, and did the ctrl+click->refresh method till I had seven, and my eggs turned out to be:
    2 neo-tropicals.
    2 gold horned tangars.
    1 purple dorsal

aaaaaaaaaaaaand

1 Cheese
    1 Purple Dino

soooo happy!!!!

Oh wow! Grats!

I've posted this on the DC forums but might as well post it here too. Free even gen dragon to anyone that collects them.
    Lineage <- Pretty yes? Not sure what is considered good lineage these days.
    http://dragcave.net/teleport/4daa33d48832b...f091eb64bdb3a6a

His grandmother's the one doing the transferring too. Awww

Grats on CHEEEESE (and dino) Meepsa!
    Very pretty, Shian! But no thank you for my purposes.

I'm confused. I saw this pop up in the abandon pile (yay!) and nabbed it, because I know what stone dragon eggs look like and this isn't it.

However, upon checking the lineage I found that it's from a stone x stone mating, which I thought only made even more stones. But I swear it looks like a geode egg. The heck?

it's a Geode Thickle, Geodes can be bred from the following pairs:

earthXearth
    stoneXstone
    earthXstone
    GeodeXany other dragon

just like the Bluna can be bred from:

SkywingXDeep sea
    SkywingXWater
    BlunaXany other dragon

the only one that is stuck to one seperate breeding pair is the shallow water, being waterXmagi (and shallowXany other dragon ofcourse)

Huh. So I got the lucky mutant of the bunch? Sweet! That's WAY better than trying to breed my own geode, what with my dislike of stone dragons. *dances*

Another strange breeding question while I'm thinking of it: the other day I saw a... I think it was striped RED dragon whose lineage was two caveborn striped WHITE dragons for parents. Does white x white really make not-white?

I quickly checked the dragcave wiki for that, as that's something I didn't quite knew (I assumed whiteXwhite could produce any colour) but here's the quote:
    "All Striped x Striped matings will produce random Stripe colorings"

Huh! Well, now I know. I swear I'd read that page for anything relevant but apparently I skimmed a little too skim-ish-ly. Thanks!

Found a silly white dorkface egg in the AP if anyone wants it.
    Claim my egg! (If not claimed in the next 24 hours I will offer in the dorkface thread on dragcave forum.)

Not sure on the geode x any other dragon producing a geode. Seems like I have heard folks say it has to be a geode x geode, green or stone to produce another geode.

Stripes are fun or a ton of headaches if you want a specific color. Stripe x other breed can get you stripe color of the other parent like this. Then there are some that are wild cards and I got lucky and ended up with the red I wanted. I think winter magi can throw any color stripe. If you see a cb colored stripe in a lineage you found one of TJ's.

@meepsa Grats on the successful egg hunt, I am amazed you landed all that!

@Shian That is an interesting combination of colors on your little even gen but it wouldn't have any trade value. People don't like inbred dragons for the most part in the trade threads (dragcave forum).

hehe found a few mini eggs that needs some clks and loves and huges ^^ and the hacling as well " dont feed them candy now " http://dragcave.net/user/bluemoonwolf
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

Anyone want this egg?

No thank you Awdz!

I didn't know caveborns could be alts! Luckiest Ridgewing I'll ever snatch! *bounce-dance* And I'm finished collecting all the non-rare non-seasonal breeds I want, so time to start up whatever harebrained breeding projects I can devise. Step 1: Help Clear The Coast Out, Mua Ha Ha Ha.

I'll take it

When I saw your reply, I'd already released the hatchling. I've pm'd you with a full sibling of it now, though. :-)

well, after a few more trips (about 2/3) to the jungle I ended up with a total:

1 Paper
    1 Chicken
    1 Blue Dino
    1 Green Dino
    1 Purple Dino
    1 Cheese

either I've been EXTREMELY lucky lately or the jungle likes to give me rare dragons *chuckles*

Dang, that is a nice haul. The jungle LIKES you!

Caveborn pink AND a caveborn red last night, holy moley how did nobody grab that red before me for once?! Now I just need to decide what to breed my red Dorkface with-- I'd like to "clean up" that lineage in a few generations with caveborns so that it might eventually have a descendant whose linage you can look at the first portion of without the page exploding in a mess of boxes and "I'd check whether it's inbred but it's too complicated!"

And I've started on my ridiculous coastal waverunners+deep sea dragons lineage. C'moooon, gender female...!

I FINALLY have a cheese dragon. 3 years later I traded it for a trio egg of all things.

Thread Information