Thread: Better Character Customization choices for Satyr females,Please!

Question Better Character Customization choices for Satyr females,Please!

Okay,so I've noticed mainly that the satyr females just look..well..somewhat on the maleish side.

If anything,and once the programmers have everything they are working out now sorted out,could they please please put in some more options to make the females look a bit more,well,prettier?

My favorite mythical race is actually the Satyr apart from the Dryad.

But why cant Satyrs look pretty and graceful too? I know that in some lore they are graceful creatures,but ours just look like bulky clumsy things sometimes.

Maybe we could get a new hairstyle/face style/eye and body structure or some such?

Just a quick suggestion,I wish I could be a programmer,which im actually thinking about going into the graphic design stuff someday.

Hope you all agree with me on some stuff!

P.S. I sometimes think most of the races need more,updated options.

Default Re: Better Character Customization choices for Satyr females,Please!

Dryad males need at least one head shape that isn't hideous.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Default Re: Better Character Customization choices for Satyr females,Please!

and half-giant need less dark circles around the eyes option

i would love to see more char creation options

but i fear there wont be new shapes/eyes... because of the engine (im no pro, only my feeling)

Thread Information