Thread: why "disabled" quests?

Hybrid View

Default why "disabled" quests?

i get those quests, but hadnt level up.

in some hours later, it went disabled and not able to move forward or advance to next steps.
    so i move on to other stuffs to do or crafting for xp and hoarding growth, and saw it became "active" within few hours, and then again disabled.

some think it was out-leveled, or some think it not ready for my level range.
    but cycles of disable and active keep going back and forth, so was it related to certain phrase of the day/night?

i just got back playing HZ/Istaria nearly a week ago, and lot of deep learning curve.

Default Re: why "disabled" quests?

More information is needed to determine what the problem is. What quest is it that became disabled and were you changing schools? A lot more is needed to help.

I also did seen that, when I did my Lvl 10 Druid class quest, it suddenly became disabled - didnĀ“t change the schools. It also happen to some other quests wich I do not remember any more. I fixed it this way : abort quest and take it again...

My vault quest did this also. I had not changed schools and still did not have the money for upgrade, but it disabled and enabled itself at random.

i didnt change any schools, i just see randomly change to disabled -active cycles.

what effect the changes are Barradin/Mirra (Parsinia-Kion), even Gerix/Marcus's scale wings quests.

This has happened to me and confectioner school as well. I had the low level confectioner quest to create Anima's rare dessert, and when I switched to 84th level healer, the quest disabled itself. However, when I switched to 100th level ranger, the quest came back to live.

Had nothing to do with what crafting school, as I was at 70ish level Confectioner and double checked to make sure I was in that school.

The only thing I could think of was I got the quest when I was a ranger and when I switched to healer, the quest disabled itself.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Thread Information