Recently in Arizona, they closed the John j Papous schools for the homeless and not so privileged kids, to put up Hi rinsed condos and such, what is the government thinking ! Are they even thinking for that matter? To me this is what they’re telling us .

We want to keep the poor, poor and uneducated so they will eventually wined up in our jail causing the state money rather than to educate them in a safe environment ,so one day they can make something of them self’s stay out of Prison and be a assist to the state .

I Feel outraged that these schools where no one is judged cause every one is either in the same or worse boat than the next fell a. It gave these kids a shot at the “American dream� if they worked hard for it, and we are about to Demolish their best shot at that goal. It Just Does not make any sense to me .
How do we know if one of throws kids could be the next president (farther down the line) or cure cancer or hiv or what not, or be the next flipen Albert Enstine it appears that there is no common sense in this choice .