Thread: Age of Conan - My Cimmeria Guild!

Post Age of Conan - My Cimmeria Guild!

Just posting this little FYI for anyone out there that might be playing Conan on the Cimmeria server, or who is thinking about it .

My husband and I started up our own guild there - Bedlam. Its all about having crazy wakky fun! no serious anything!

If you're playing on the server, wether you want to join the guild or not - I'd love to have you on my friend's list!! (And if you want to join the guild all the better!! We can always use more crazies in the nuthouse!)

bedlamguild.probards85.com is our guild website - feel free to take a look at it - let me know what you think about what we have so far . I'm still playing aroudn with java scripts and such but we're liking it - and in the last week we've been gaining about 2 players a day or so - so I'm thrilled!!

In any case - guild ad over .

I'm Vestal the Guardian there, as well as Frithrae the Herald of Xolti - so if you play there look me up!!
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Default Re: Age of Conan - My Cimmeria Guild!

Conan... Is that a gpotato game? If it is than my bros have played it before. I never have though... and I prefer to spend every free minute on the computer playing HZ anyways. XD No time for a new game.
    <----clicky!

nah. Its kind of another wow clone made by the guys that did anarchy online. I play on and off with my school buddies on the Bloodspire server.

I'm on a different server I'm afraid :/

love Conan though.. really gory lol - satisfies any blood lust I get.. then Istaria for the peaceful crafting (I WILL BE BACK TONIGHT!)
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

Amen Arietna - wanting to Raid - I go to my WoW raid nights - wanting to chop heads off - go to AoC - wanting to beta test- I'm in Spellborn - and wanting to hang out, chat, craft, and surf websites at the same time - I'm in Horizons .
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Iea has returned.

I'm on Cimmeria as well. I'm in a guild already though.

Firesta is my ranger and Niska is my POM

Quote Originally Posted by Arietna View Post
    I'm on a different server I'm afraid :/

love Conan though.. really gory lol - satisfies any blood lust I get.. then Istaria for the peaceful crafting (I WILL BE BACK TONIGHT!)
    Yup same here. Conan is also a very pretty game. Just.. stay away from the regional channels. More than once I've just logged off because there's too many idiots in one spot.

feh, I couldnt even get any help to get into the game *grumbles* took 3 weeks, 3 WEEKS! for tech support to email me, and all they give me is some canned responce with the min-specs (I meet or exceed all of them, and put this info into my original ticket) and to check the forums (I did, and said so in the original ticket) and informed me that my ticket is now closed...

yes be sure I won't defend the company or its customer service at this point..

There are several large things *I* personally want to see fixed in the next couple of months for them to continue to have my money - but I"m giving them 3 months to set precedence.

And Shian I shall add your characters to my friends list and give you a wave!!
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Iea has returned.

Thread Information