Thread: Ancient ascention

Default Ancient ascention

I, Romirez, have completed the ARoP and i am now ready to ascend. i have set a date for the 24th of June, 2008, 10:30 PM Eastern Time on Floating Isle. i can change the date, but i want the time to stay the same, because i am not ascending if delight does not attend my ascention. i also want to have a double Ascention with Hrajiel if possible.
    Last edited by Romirez; June 24th, 2008 at 03:27 AM.

Default Re: Ancient ascention

congratulations

Hatchling Dragon of Chaos, following the path of Lunus___ ___DRAG 38 / DCRA 55
    Ofnir, Sslik of Chaos. WAR 14 CLRC 10 MAGE 10 SPRT 14 / OUT 10 ARM 10

That was fast! Congratulations Rom! I hope you have a great Ascending as I probably will miss it.

haha, i worked almost nonstop on that quest, took me saturday, allnight and alll morning sunday, took a 4 hour nap, continued to work, stopped another 3 hours for the Nascar race, and i just finished earlier today with Elial.

easy to say i worked hard.

aww I won't be able to make it tonight - got previous raid WoW commitments on Tues/Thursday - but I"m sure it will be wondermous!! Congratz Romierez!! I'll catch you in full form this weekend sometime!
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

I will try to attend with Yavahona there , if I cant be there I will get to see you soon in your anicient form
    Leonea-Leo for short please ((Pudda Tank!/Builder))
    Yavahona-or known as YAVAFLAVA!

no more adult! i have officially ascended to ancient status. * hangs his "wide load" sign*

Thread Information