Thread: Coming back ... maybe

Default Coming back ... maybe

Hi everybody,

had been away from horizons since unity died. But it's pulling me back because it had been a great game and I had a lot of fun developing my char.
    But just a few questions?

What about community? Is there any left? Are there regualar hardcore players or have they all left?

How about content? Any significant changes since t6 materials have been introduced?

How about the current owner? Since ownership has changed a few times and this never proved to be good for the game, how does the new owner proceed? Any trouble with support or payment?

Thx for answers and best regards,
    a multiclass char formerly known as Saphosar on Earth/Unity.

Default Re: Coming back ... maybe

SAPHOSAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!One!1 !!!ELEVEN!!!!

So about your questions:

What about community? Is there any left? Are there regualar hardcore players or have they all left?
    The Community IS there! Many Unity players have returned after Vi rescued them from the void, they are scattered around Blight/Chaos/Order. And also the oldies from the NA Shards are still there a few. Chaos has the biggest population, then comes Order, and then Blight.

How about content? Any significant changes since t6 materials have been introduced?
    Yep, the revamp of the Confectioner Class. New spells, new techs, new crystals, many bugfixes and adds. Just look at the patch notes of the past . Also VI starts now to resize the plots to make them bigger!

How about the current owner? Since ownership has changed a few times and this never proved to be good for the game, how does the new owner proceed? Any trouble with support or payment?
    Virtrium, or how we call the company, VI. Has many former Tulga and AE devs in their team. So the old crew works together again on the game. The staff is very nice and they are open for suggestions and implent also player mods! Also they listen and talk much to the community. Best owner of the game ever!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Hi, Saphosar. I don't know if you remember me posting in the forums early on and/or often, but I'm still around on Order shard (formerly Dawn shard).
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

heya Saphosar,
    good to see you here.

Yes lots of old players are still around, each day someone returns.
    And we are still a great, unique community.

Some new content- more to come.
    Nice events!

And VI- the new owners have my full confidence.
    Support is great!

So why not make a trial, visit all shards to find out, where you want to live
    (Flameus and me play on order and chaos).

Hope to see you soon

Lov

Seriously, have a read of the threads here, read some of the threads on the blight server to see what changes are taking place.

I too am a retured player and have been very happy since I returned. Expect a little mucking around to get your unity characters back but there is an excellent post for returning players by Vahrohk

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18343

Check it out. I was always on NA shards (Australia player) so I didn't have to go through that process but many have, and will help.

Well worth returning Saphosar! Not that I'm on atm, my pc is being stupid but... I was on regularly! hehe, both shards seem well populated, Chaos certainly is (the one I'm on) and the new company are fantastic, far better than GN ever were to us guys!
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

The game is making great strides and I believe it will only get better. Many new players are joining and many older players are still here. VI has been very proactive imo and have been very helpful for me in the customer support realm.

Shargrailar

Thread Information