Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: "My eggs/hatchlings are about to die! Please help!"

Default "My eggs/hatchlings are about to die! Please help!"

I figured we should have a thread for those who have eggs/hatchlings that are really close to dying.

Here's the rules to the thread. Please follow them.

1. In order to post that you are about to lose your eggs/hatchlings. They must have 1 day or less left to hatch/mature.

2. Post the BBC code to directly click on the dragons/eggs in danger in the thread. To do this: Go to your scroll, and click "Get code" for the egg/hatchling in question and then paste the "BBCode (for forum signatures)" code. This is to help those of us who cannot see the tinyurl versions.

3. Do not simply say "They are in my signature" people can visit the scroll thread to click that way. This thread is to save specific eggs/hatchlings in danger.

4. Remember that refreshing your own dragon may actually do more harm than good because it's a ratio of unique to regular views and if you refresh, all you get is your own views and no more uniques making it harder to save.

Good luck!

Default Re: "My eggs/hatchlings are about to die! Please help!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua View Post
    2. Post the BBC code to directly click on the dragons/eggs in danger in the thread. To do this: Go to your scroll, and click "Get code" for the egg/hatchling in question and then paste the "BBCode (for forum signatures)" code. This is to help those of us who cannot see the tinyurl versions.
    What about if we can't see the BBCode ones? That's why I'm using the TinyURL pictures, because I can't see my own eggs otherwise.
    <----clicky!

good idea Kumu.
    And I liked your"click here"

As I said- some scrolls do never open to me (don`t know why), single eggs I can always click (if I see them).

Quote Originally Posted by Favoran View Post
    What about if we can't see the BBCode ones? That's why I'm using the TinyURL pictures, because I can't see my own eggs otherwise.
    He means post the whole thing in this post, not your sig The in danger eggs are posted on a post.

.53 days. That short enough? ;D

Apparently it was, Hraefn--grats on the adult male 2-head. ; )
    Tchanel Rulskyl, Ancient of Order.
    Currently unable to return due to being poor.

Whoops :/ I just stupidly gave my new split egg soft shell as it has waaayyy more views and not enoigh unique. I took it out of my sig so it wouldn't get unneccesary views, but I need more of different people to click on them.

I'll re-post my scroll link when I get home, but for now, phone does not have copy paste function, so those willing to help has to go to the other thread to get it. Sorry for the annoyance.

Har, yay. x3~

Thanks Wirevix.

Link to the soft-shelled egg: http://dragcave.ath.cx/viewdragon/HyQf

grats Hrae :3

Please help save my gold if you can... it's got about .15 days left. Being on vacation has kinda been a damper on posting and such. Link is as follows:

Already lost two hatchlings... strangely enough my 2headed has gotten some very strange love and is an adult. Very strange indeed.

Thanks, Kumu, for this thread - and thanks all who can help on short notice.
    "There are but three loves in a Dwarf's life, young lad: battle to make one thirsty, ale to quench the thirst, and friends to bring more ale! Make no mistake about it... good friends are by far the most important." - Steele

grats Steel- he`s safe

grats Steele, sorry for the two hatchlings though :/

thanks guys. I'm prolly gonna lay off the draggys for a while, at least til I get back to Chicago. Have a safe 4th!
    "There are but three loves in a Dwarf's life, young lad: battle to make one thirsty, ale to quench the thirst, and friends to bring more ale! Make no mistake about it... good friends are by far the most important." - Steele

Beautiful gold, Steele!
    <----clicky!

Got a day left on my black and about 2 on my blue egg! *poke* Why wont you grow up!!!

I was out of town as well over the 4th but my hatchlings grew up. Then I took on some new eggs. This game is too addicting!!! I think once this new batch hatches and grows up, I will try to stay away from taking any more for a while. I have tried to click on everyone that has new eggs I haven't clicked on yet.

Ack! I've got 4 hatchlings and 3 eggs, ALL of which have less than half a day left on them. Help?

...I think, after this, I'll leave the dragon site alone for a while. I just don't post often enough to ensure my eggs hatch/reach adulthood.

Help please , 0.8 Days ;/

Ouch , Sorry to see this Khetienn , I clicked

Congrats Mitar, your white critter hatched!

He's down to 1. some days and still doesn't have wings, and I'm especially nervous because the last time I had an orange hatchling, it died from running out of time. So that's sort of a bad omen.
    Tchanel Rulskyl, Ancient of Order.
    Currently unable to return due to being poor.

Thread Information