Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: was it juset me or ?

Default was it juset me or ?

was it juset me or did the sit juset go plop .. ? none of the new was showing and i got some error when i try to go to the communy sit ? and the log in page wasent wroking . page not found kian thing .have gone to look see yet if it's wroking ?

i was only able to geet in threw google . have trying the normly way yet.. heh i afend that i wont bavle to get back lol
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

Default Re: was it juset me or ?

we have the same here atm.

order and chaos

and forum works for me since 2 min or so.

are thay doing an update ????
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

Same here all sites (community, forum, play & support) seemed to be down with a error or without a page showing up at all.

Except for www.istaria.com, it just missed the news feeds.
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

i was juset here not long a go and evey thing was good and i left and whent on utub and wich one thing and whent to come back and it was down and the vedio was only 3 mins ? odd ?

is the loge in page not wroking for any one elc ???

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoonwolf View Post
    is the loge in page not wroking for any one elc ???
    Several people told you that they aren't available. The forums came back only a few minutes ago.

Yea, I was logged in crafting and left for lunch, when I came back I had an error. Anyone have any idea what's going on? I'm only just now able to get onto the site. It'd be cool if they're updating, but warn someone first before just blanking out on us. Maybe they're having server issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Avalina View Post
    Yea, I was logged in crafting and left for lunch, when I came back I had an error. Anyone have any idea what's going on? I'm only just now able to get onto the site. It'd be cool if they're updating, but warn someone first before just blanking out on us. Maybe they're having server issues?
    They wouldn't update a monday without a notice (at least I hope so). I get an error ID 13 when trying to log back ; seems to be a network problem.

Most likely a database problem, as all the sites had a database error or missed information that's provided by it.
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Avalina View Post
    Ah, I thought it was just me, until I came here and noticed everything.

Seems like a server issue, with all the sites being offline and what not. If it were just a game update, we'd be able to log in to the 'this shard is down for maitenance' screen.

Cool Re: was it juset me or ?

Well..... I guess it's pool time :P

Summer

Dang, I really hope they get this fixed quickly. I'm suppose to Ascend today on my dragon, I don't want to have to put it off =( Wonder how log it will take a staff member to answer our questions, or maybe they still can't log in. =/

Yeah, I was looking forward to my ascension as well. I hope this gets fixed soon. =/

I got some action going on with my launcher, it claims its downloading something. Anyone else have anything happening?

Mine claims to be downloading also but it doesn't do anything. Just stays blank and doesn't move.

Mine tries, then after a while just says it "can't download _________", and then refuses to close gracefully, forcing me to terminate the process.

Yea, mine is doing that too. Dang, got excited for a moment. It's trying to download AEPacher.dll.auc
    Last edited by Avalina; June 30th, 2008 at 06:09 PM.

That doesn't work for me =(

Thread Information