Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Things I wish were in Horizons.

Default Re: Things I wish were in Horizons.

:o I brought this up in irc yesterday cause they were tossing the notion of tweaking crystals to become more useful... I totally think crystals should be craftable for the simple notion that the content is mainly supposed to be player made... Or completly playermade... And this would allow players in the mid level range have something to aid in the long grind up to highleveldom :P

I dunno, I think alot more should be makeable by players, but thats on page 2 or 3, heheheh...
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas
    Ill say it over and over until it is addressed...
    Take your suggestions here . Submit a help request and choose feedback from the list. They cannot ignore their inbox.

Geeky

[{]PvP or better loot on mobs

:o
    So a new thing... Crafters should be able to gather resources from any mob that can have them gathered from while they are alive... And when the monster runs out of resources, it dies giving the crafter its exp to their current crafting school... This would allow crafters an alternative to gaining levels than grinding away at crafting...

Or honestly, they could do like Adventurers get with trophy hunters and have some kind of crafting orders where you get more rewards than the trainers... (like they ask for 5 full suits of plate, and you get 10k exp and a few hundred copper (or a silver)...

?
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas
    Ill say it over and over until it is addressed...
    Take your suggestions here . Submit a help request and choose feedback from the list. They cannot ignore their inbox.

Thread Information