Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Live June Updates

Default Re: Live June Updates

No one has commented yet, on whether dragons can make the dye kits themselves? I have the expert formula in one of my libraries somewhere, and I'm pretty sure that dragons don't have the right school to meet the requirements. Does that mean I'll need to go to a biped to get 10 of a color for my whole scale set every time I plan on using a dye?
    <----clicky!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    They added the dyeing option to help better categorize scales in storage. Not to be seen.
    Yep a great idea I sorta hope they let us use dye on jewelery too down the track, I have so many sets and unless I use equip macros its a pain working out which to put on.

Quote Originally Posted by Favoran View Post
    No one has commented yet, on whether dragons can make the dye kits themselves? I have the expert formula in one of my libraries somewhere, and I'm pretty sure that dragons don't have the right school to meet the requirements. Does that mean I'll need to go to a biped to get 10 of a color for my whole scale set every time I plan on using a dye?
    Yes. As a matter of fact, moments ago, we had a team of one biped and five dragons- one each for gathering a resource for making these kits.

10 of each color (three were made this batch) to each dragon and the rest go on the Aug cosigner for the rest of the dragon community. Handy if you have a biped wanting to make a little money.

I will say I'm having a blast with these color kits. Not only did it give me an excuse to make a scalecrafting set of scales, I can now tell wich of the 4 Marble Power sets are which at a glance. (Prevously all the same art....)
    Stoneworking>Black (looks grey)
    Scalecraft>Jasper (named "Scales of Rust" )
    Essence>Essence (who'da thought?)
    Lairshaping>Radiant (Names "Scales of Ice")
    Mining>Blood (Bloody grinding)
    My combat scales are now gold. I need more sets... No. We need more colors. We need a Fire color kit!

I had fun to color my 5 salesets and Dragon Claws, yep you can also dye your claws *drools*

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    I had fun to color my 5 salesets and Dragon Claws, yep you can also dye your claws *drools*
    Weapons claws can also be teched with crafting techs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    We need a Fire color kit!
    Blighted armor can be found in the color Fire Opal, yet that color is not included in the player crafted dyes. Perhaps we will get that when/if we see T6 one day.
    Grandmaster of Flame: Simultaneous solo of 4 Phantom Mages, 2 Death Dealers, 1 Ogre Bodyguard
    Siggurd's Protégée: Smelting 1600+

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    They added the dyeing option to help better categorize scales in storage. Not to be seen.

yea, this sucks...makes me very sad panda...

Cuz the customization title option helps to categorize scales. Bags help to categorize scales..

Allowing me even for five minutes to think I could dye my armor different colros and have it be SEEN and then to find out I can't - very very sad *sniffs*..what a let down!
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Landowyn,
    I agree with you on the Shining Blades and Dark Cyclone becoming attuned forms issue. Now I will have work my alt up on spellcrafting. Makes about as much sense as having an adventure level requirement on a confectioner quest... (ie. the famished miner)

Shargrailar

Quote Originally Posted by Frith-Rae View Post
    yea, this sucks...makes me very sad panda...

Cuz the customization title option helps to categorize scales. Bags help to categorize scales..

Allowing me even for five minutes to think I could dye my armor different colros and have it be SEEN and then to find out I can't - very very sad *sniffs*..what a let down!
    Well if it did, wouldn't that be a patchnote itself? "Dragon armor is now visible on the player" I can't count the number of times IG people are assuming this because thier scales can be dyed. I tried the bag thing once- What a mess! I ended up with two tails in one bag, fore and hindlegs mixed up (they all looked the same!) and somewhere along the way, I actually lost my mining tail scale. Everyone has different methods of organization and some of the ones I was using just wasn't working.
    Last edited by Shian; July 3rd, 2008 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    Well if it did, wouldn't that be a patchnote itself? "Dragon armor is now visible on the player" I can't count the number of times IG people are assuming this because thier scales can be dyed. I tried the bag thing once- What a mess! I ended up with two tails in one bag, fore and hindlegs mixed up (they all looked the same!) and somewhere along the way, I actually lost my mining tail scale. Everyone has different methods of organization and some of the ones I was using just wasn't working.
    The bag thing kinda / sorta works if you swap full sets of armor with another full set of armor. The first time you manually drag armor off your dragon / ped then it gets mixed up some. It's not the greatest fix (the dyes) but it does help in organizing.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Quote Originally Posted by Shar View Post
    Landowyn,
    I agree with you on the Shining Blades and Dark Cyclone becoming attuned forms issue. Now I will have work my alt up on spellcrafting. Makes about as much sense as having an adventure level requirement on a confectioner quest... (ie. the famished miner)

Shargrailar
    Actually, I'd like an explanation as to why they did this. It makes no rational sense that I can see. I could turn the bottle cap collection over to my level 58 biped (he'd be dead meat against those alcohol golems), but somehow that just doesn't seem right. My fighter avatar did the quest, not my multicrafter. He's the one who should be able to turn in the quest and get the spell, then give it and the components to a spellcrafter to make for him.
    Landowyn of Order
    The Steelworks
    Specializing in a little bit of everything

I make a bunch of kits on order but they just a pain to make so i had some help an anyone else whos willing to help i usualy givem free kits once silos are done i can make much much more^.^
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

Just found another bug.

Crystal stacking bug:
    Take a crystal out of a tool and if you have another type of that crystal in inventory (in my case a 35+ str crystal) it will stack. However, the tool will not acknowledge you have taken the crystal out so therefor you can't equip it. A relog will fix the tool.

The Whisps on Whisp Island are still gone, but their poo is there...

The guild community of Eli has acquired a constructible gazebo
    I flew 3 times around the lake and could not find the gazebo, can anyone give me a clue where it is?

A lumberyard has been constructed outside of the new boundaries of Sable Shore
    Checked on Order and the lumber yard has no machine in it.

Have raised a ticket for this one - was in middle of Trials of the Gifted when servers were patched, when going to continue I found the quest missing from quest log. Individual assessor quests were there but nothing from Pratt McGrubben. Restarted the Knowledge quest, the last one I needed to do, got the token upon completion but Pratt just offers the quest from the start.

If you started this quest before patch you might want to check that the quest log shows it present and correct.

does the fraction breath now costs hoard?

Breath of Ice and Breath of Lightning now have hoard costs.
    Maybe you should read the patch notes.

^^ maybe you should ignore questions you dont want to answer and use to spam ^^

but ok i re-read this post (not very good formatted ) and found my answer but it dont tells the hoard costs in numbers (have to login to see the info)

Thread Information