Thread: Shining Blades

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Default Shining Blades

Just a request,
    while doing the Shining Blades quest tonite i've come upon a part which while 'is still doable' is becoming harder or more 'annoying' to do.
    You have to make 10 of 4 soups from the old food forms. ie, carrot soup form and old bowls needed to make said soups.

Could we update the soups to stuff in the new Conf list?

Default Re: Shining Blades

This could use updating, I have the forms needed and can make the soups but since I don't routinely keep a supply of any clay now, let alone 3 different kinds, it's a pain.

Whatever you decide to replace these soups with, if you do decide to replace them that is, please make sure they don't require much in the way of bonus resources since these aren't always easy to get

For the time being if anyone on Chaos needs these soups let me know, made extra, lol
    Last edited by Charys Stormchild; July 3rd, 2008 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Missed something out

My understanding is that after new cnf stuff came in, the Shining Blades quest was going to be changed to use new foods. Probably on a list somewhere

I can do the same (make soups for the quest) for anyone on Order who wants to do the Shining Blades Quest. I thought that the change of soups was a part of the blight client. Guess it hasn't made live yet.

Karya

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Just to update this, The ticket has been acknowledged and is in the 'to do list' so this thread can now be locked or removed with the understanding that they know and will deal with it

You dev's are geting to good, i'll have nothing to post about soon

Thread Information