Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New dragon head?

Default New dragon head?

I'm curious, Virtrium, is there any chance of there ever being new dragon heads? I don't mean right now, I know that you are busy with other things.. but sometime in the future, maybe? I have ideas for a new one! :3

What do you think?
    ~Proud owner of~
    ~www.istaria-club.deviantart.com ~

Default Re: New dragon head?

I love the idea of new dragon heads in future!

oo same maybe more accesories to bipeds to??
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

Awww that would be so sweet to have such an head!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Ee,that's one of the styles of heads I really want. XD I love ram-like horns.

That, and a dragon with tusks and/or huge fangs. hehe.

Looks neat, Scaleth.

I don't know that I'd ever use it, but I'd like to see more than just the primary 3 dragon heads running around Istaria. In my opinion the others are kinda ugly-looking...
    <----clicky!

That's a neat head, but in addition to this, I would like to see ancient's "be-headed then sewn back on" look fixed as well...

Yay, I'm glad some people actually like it! And I agree, Shian. :3 And in addition to that... more earthy colors would be nice.. like brown and orange? And lots of other colors, even. Take a look at this. --> http://firedragoness.deviantart.com/...ation-74213672 :3
    ~Proud owner of~
    ~www.istaria-club.deviantart.com ~

I like it. Would be nice to see some new looks out and about.

Shargrailar

*signs for that head and for more colours*
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Ram horns = YES, please.
    The colour options would be awesome as well.
    And since I have the floor to suggest things like this, a head with horns resembling those of this guy here:

..would absolutely -amazing.-

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

More heads equals awesomeness.

Personally. I'd like to see a mix and match system. That allowed you to take a base head shape then add to it.

For instance, you could take the head with the earfins (no horns) and add a horn style of your choosing. I would kills to have the earfin head with a pair of horns (and not have that ridiculous over bite like the one version has >.> No offense to anyone who has that head. )

You could branch from there. Various horn styles, ear fine styles, cheek fins. -MANES- (please add manes D: I wold love you Vi, more than I already do 8D )

Something like would probably take loads of work though But, one can wish!

Like the head btw, Scale

Quote Originally Posted by Raptress View Post
    And since I have the floor to suggest things like this, a head with horns resembling those of this guy here:
    I like those horns a bit. Still somewhat curved, but they come up and over the head.
    <----clicky!

Quote Originally Posted by Favoran View Post
    Looks neat, Scaleth.

I don't know that I'd ever use it, but I'd like to see more than just the primary 3 dragon heads running around Istaria. In my opinion the others are kinda ugly-looking...
    but I LIKE my piranha head style
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Quote Originally Posted by Justa Mirage View Post
    but I LIKE my piranha head style
    So there is a player using that head?
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Yes to all those suggestions! I'm a fan of long horns, and I really want more colors available and maybe more decal colors (black and white?) More eye colors would be awesome too!

I sketched up some heads for you guys to look at hopefully someone likes them
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Raptress View Post
    Ram horns = YES, please.
    The colour options would be awesome as well.

LOVE THIS ONE
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaleth Drakescale View Post
    I'm curious, Virtrium, is there any chance of there ever being new dragon heads? I don't mean right now, I know that you are busy with other things.. but sometime in the future, maybe? I have ideas for a new one! :3

What do you think?
    Thumbs up on the suggestion but i might make the snout more V shaped
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Ooh, pretty new head designs! I like the rams-head design, and I agree with Hraefn: it would be wonderful if we could mix-n-match the head and body designs a bit better. I would love to not have a spine-fin, and instead just have a tail-fin of some sort.
    Last edited by Khetienn; July 9th, 2008 at 05:48 PM. Reason: ...blasted typos....

Yes, tail fins or spades would be nice.

Goat dragon?

Thread Information