Thread: Istaria: Plot Reclamation Lock Down‏

Threaded View

Default Re: Istaria: Plot Reclamation Lock Down‏

Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
    LO,
    Then I read something that was not there, and I apologise for my hasty words. I interpreted this:
    'So if your guild has things stored on a plot and you don't KNOW that someone has an active subscription, I suggest you get the things out of that storage, or you may lose them after July 11th.'
    unquote
    as meaning that inactive plots were considered unowned plots.
    Yes, if this position could be clarified it would reallly do a lot to put our minds at ease.

My understanding was some of my guilds' fully developed, but owned by inactive accounts, guild subplots are basically up for deletion. And if I do not know the login information I'm screwed because without it, or without reclaims, a player with an active sub cannot purchase it to at least reclaim novians, or pay for it to keep it from being wiped.

If (a guild subplot) is owned, even by an inactive account, keeps it from being redesigned/deleted/etc. please directly state this.

Perhaps this is nothing more than the right hand not knowing exactly what the left hand is planning to do.

Keep in mind, one of my original points is that we cannot reclaim structures on guild sub-plots if we don't have the account information. So assuming the account is inactive (may not actually be the case on all my guilds subplots), is there a process whereby the GM can obtain control of the plot, so that it can be novian'd and then sold to community, to enable it to be considered for the resizing process?

If these points can be addressed I will know how to proceed.
    Last edited by Guaran; July 7th, 2008 at 10:41 PM.

Thread Information