Thread: suggestion for easy idenification on formula/tech trainers.

Default suggestion for easy idenification on formula/tech trainers.

as a returning player since last played 4 yrs ago.

checking for new recipes for craftings and spells can be overwhelming as some of it were already learned or not, or even missing.
    it is time consuming to get paper works to make personal checklist.

so, i am asking for easy way to sort out what you learned, what you missed or not yet learned.
    using the grid, it isnt easy and switch to list pattern will only help but that more like band-aid work arounds.
    my suggestion, "make the recipe that you learned" become Grey-out that will be very noticable to see that you dont need and by-passing and help speed up to check or move on to next missing recipe you need to upgrade or make complete tier 1 set or tier 2 set as completed.

quite few time, i bought and only wasted to find out that i already learned it before i knew to look up skill list, or character's feats.

these imperial lore tokens takes forever to replace what you lost on wrong or learned spells or techs.
    bounty markers are easier to get and more common.

since those old newbie training areas, those npcs are gone and removed and there was no way to do 'repeatable' craft tasks to get lore tokens, and for future new players will find more frustrations on "pure grindings" to farm for token drops, it need increase reward extra tokens or drop rates more common.
    devs need to realized, it is over few hundred of spells, crafts, and techs and it cost several hundreds of lore and markers to spend.

is this one of reason why many other players decided to move to other games for better concept to learn new skills or new upgrades? it is very daunting list of recipes of skills for dragons and humanoids.
    i remembered Eq2's original craft recipe were very close to HZ before they got simpified or players call it "dumbed-down" and some of players got bored and other were happy for "time-saving" concept.

so, i am not asking for change of craftings, it is just fine with me, but only need to sort out what i had learned and what i dont learn yet, what you learned and you would see recipes grey-out or ghost formed recipes and allow to look at solid unlearn recipes on the list and move on quicker.

Happy Huntings to all!

Default Re: suggestion for easy idenification on formula/tech trainers.

Quote Originally Posted by Wylonus View Post

since those old newbie training areas, those npcs are gone and removed and there was no way to do 'repeatable' craft tasks to get lore tokens, and for future new players will find more frustrations on "pure grindings" to farm for token drops, it need increase reward extra tokens or drop rates more common.
    devs need to realized, it is over few hundred of spells, crafts, and techs and it cost several hundreds of lore and markers to spend.

Happy Huntings to all!

You can still visit craft trainers and do repeatable craft task for lore tokens.

Greying out forms allready scribed would be nice but it isn't so difficult to open your formbook and check if you allready scribed it before you buy.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Thread Information