Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: tropy hunter infos

Default tropy hunter infos

what about if the trophy hunters would talk to everyone and tell which trophies they like and what lvl you should be to use them?

i missed that info today when i talked to them

or is the dralk nsc the only one not telling to much to non-dragons?

Default Re: tropy hunter infos

When you go to take a quest from them they tell you what trophies you can turn in in your 5-level range. But you don't even need to rely on that; every mob you kill will drop trophies that can be turned in when you're their level. Fighting 36-40 mobs will drop trophies for people 36-40. Or, rather, 35-39, but let's not get technical here.
    <----clicky!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

also, you don't have to turn them in - any trophy hunter will buy any trophy.....
    its a nice way to pick up some pocket change......
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

You get more coin to actually complete the quest, though, don't you?

And if you ever don't have a full set, don't sell it. Give it to a dragon to hoard.
    <----clicky!

Quote Originally Posted by Favoran View Post
    You get more coin to actually complete the quest, though, don't you?

And if you ever don't have a full set, don't sell it. Give it to a dragon to hoard.
    you get more coins selling them to bipeds in need

If you can find a ped who's at the right level. At least hoarding works no matter what level you are.
    <----clicky!

I think the problem is more that certain Trophy Hunters only take certain Trophies as Quests ie. 1-20 Kion/Sslanis, etc. But if you forget which ones take which trophies (I though Augh took 35-40's) you end up porting around a lot more and wasting your time. But also knowing which creatures drop what kind of trophy would be nice too...do all mobs drop trophies?

I find this a big help for where to turn in what trophies

http://incolor.inetnebr.com/pilgrim/PHPP.html

Useful for other things too
    Last edited by Charys Stormchild; July 9th, 2008 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by velveeta View Post
    also, you don't have to turn them in - any trophy hunter will buy any trophy.....
    its a nice way to pick up some pocket change......
    yes but the intended use of trophies is to get xp?

the coin reward is nice but not needed

i never used trophies so my noob suggestion. you port around and the tropy description dont tell you what to do (which nsc in which town in which lvl range) and the nsc dont tell too much too

it would have been much more easy for you, if you had asked us in the German chat channels. Most of us know about the things you use to ask here..

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    it would have been much more easy for you, if you had asked us in the German chat channels. Most of us know about the things you use to ask here..
    i posted an question in the help board and yes i asked in chat but got no answer ^^

even if i would got one i appreciate the feature/option to get my infos self (via ingame help/item description...)

I am still running all over Istaria looking for Tropies, I can't find a Tropy anywhere, what loot do they drop, are they part of an epic quest.

*giggles and runs away*
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

? what are you looking for? are you poking on my mistype ^^ ?

ok im guilty! please please apology :-)

Trophy

i will write it 100 times ^^

Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy

cool Vliss, cool

Justa was just joking- and not about misspelling

look deep into my eyes Vliss...*casts dragon`s fear on him
    and drags him into her lair*

he only needs a bunch of good, deep sleep
    *smiles sheepish and slams the door of the lair*

hey whats your problem Lovwyrm?

*g* just joking ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Charys Stormchild View Post
    I find this a big help for where to turn in what trophies

http://incolor.inetnebr.com/pilgrim/PHPP.html

Useful for other things too
    Nice links, thank you

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlisson View Post
    what about if the trophy hunters would talk to everyone and tell which trophies they like and what lvl you should be to use them?

i missed that info today when i talked to them

or is the dralk nsc the only one not telling to much to non-dragons?
    Checked the trophie Hunter in Dralk on chaos works fine.

Greet NPC
    Then click on the Blue Trophies link in the chat box
    Now you should get either a list off the trophies the trophie Hunter wants or
    the trophie Hunter should tell you where to go to based on the lvl you have in your active adventure school.

i was told to go to Aughundell, which is where i should go to as a lvl 80.

Apologies to Charys and others who use my pages...

In the process of updating a bit, and the URLs have changed a bit.

Please use: http://incolor.inetnebr.com/pilgrim/Istaria/

The trophies, of course are in there somewhere.

(( http://incolor.inetnebr.com/pilgrim/...ophyQuest.html

Weston
    100 Reaver, Druid, Spiritist, Mage, 96 Healer, 98 Shaman, 67 Ranger, 40 Conjurer, 30 Monk, and 20 Scout & Cleric. Grandmaster Crafter, Chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by Mairynn Nalnair View Post
    Checked the trophie Hunter in Dralk on chaos works fine.

Greet NPC
    Then click on the Blue Trophies link in the chat box
    Now you should get either a list off the trophies the trophie Hunter wants or
    the trophie Hunter should tell you where to go to based on the lvl you have in your active adventure school.

i was told to go to Aughundell, which is where i should go to as a lvl 80.
    hmm strange, the dialog box in dralk only told me that im a naka ...

need to try it some day again, but thanks for your information!!!

Ok, I'm lazy I didn't read the whole thread, but is this for regular trophies, or some special kind of trophy?

Thread Information