Thread: Uber rare seafood bonuses

Default Uber rare seafood bonuses

I've been fishing for mackerel for 3 days now and all I've gotten from the really rare bonus was 9 red snapper. I've noticed that the rare bonus of crabs is now coming in sets of 5 when you do get them. That's great and all because now I have enough of them to actually do something with them. But only 9 red snapper is almost worthless. I'm not asking to increase how often we can get the ultra rare seafood bonuses, but can we at least get more then just 1 of them when they do pop up?

Default Re: Uber rare seafood bonuses

In my opinion, they should do that anyways. All bonuses you ever get are either 5s or 10s. Never 1s. o.O

9 in three days? That's got to be horribly frustrating. That's about as good as the drop rate on Wind Golem comps.
    <----clicky!

I managed to get a few more, but still no anything to celebrate about.

I have increased the % chance of getting Red Snapper (and also Swordfish). It will still be 1 unit, but at least you might see it more often.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information