Thread: Game Progression over the last 3 years?

Default Game Progression over the last 3 years?

Hello everyone. I played this game from shortly after release up through Spring of 2005... (Charlson Slayer of Spirit(Order) Shard from the guild Souless Immortals).

Has there been much new content or gameplay elements added for bipeds? At the time I left most of the new content was oriented towards dragons...

Has the level cap ever been increased? I remember ongoing talk about the possibility of a cap increase as many players, myself included had already capped multiple classes.

After reaching 100 in all those classes in order to max out my characters potential and completing my plot construction there just didn't seem much more to do especially when most of the fun world events such as the mine and bridge projects as well as massive enemy attacks (such as the werewolf event) no longer occurred.

Default Re: Game Progression over the last 3 years?

I am not sure what was happening when you left. But I know the T1 revamp has happened a couple of events have happened and the quest for them are still hanging around. T6 resources are in now as well as forms for them, for construction use. The level cap has not been increased. Patches are a little slow do to the small Dev team but they are listen and stuff is coming. The best thing I can say is look around here and Submit a ticket on the new Support site for a free trail. They have been giving a 2 week free trail to old players. That way you can see what has happened your self with your old Toons.

Thread Information