I'm making all the abilities quest and masteries quest my level permits right now and, up to now, it happened 2 times.

I was doing the quest Essence Shaping Mastery III. I go gather some pale essence, come back, make orbs out of them (51 orbs and had to make 50), go see the trainer and he doesnt update the quest. I open up my quest window and see that it's written 1/50 orbs crafted!! I went back, crafted some orbs again and this time it worked

Happened again with Smelting Mastery III. I go craft my 70 iron bars. Gather some stuff, craft 56 iron bars and open my quest window, where it's written 1/70 iron bars!! Gathered some ore, crafted 40 iron bars and opened the window, it's written 41/70 iron bars. The first time is not counted!

Happened only twice but when I have lots of mastery quest to do, its pretty frustrating to go back and re-do it because it's bugged.

Also, theres a grammar error in the quest Smelting Mastery II, when you have crafted the 140 bronze bars, it's written in the quest window: Reutrn with the bronze bars to Althanas. It should be "Return".