Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • I dont care about him at all

8 50.00%
  • i don´t like him

7 43.75%
  • i like him

1 6.25%

Thread: whats allowed to type in the non-rant-board?

Default whats allowed to type in the non-rant-board?

1) is it allowed to ask questions? ok you have to differ between stupid questions and "normal" questions ^^

2) is it allowed to make suggestions (and dont think about if this can be implemented by a 2 person dev team?)

3) is it allowed to not fanboi? hey there are things out in the world that are ok but you dont need to love it, are you nonetheless forced to "juuhuu" to gain the respect of the community?

4) is it allowed to bash/blame/answer unfriendly to all posts which you dont like? or does a matured and tolerant community is able to ignore such stuff what they dont like

nobody is forced to answer?

nobody is forced to keep calm with every stupid post, but hey what are you doing in RL? are you short tempered? try to stay friendly?

is it a problem to stays silent if someone is not able to answer friendly?

i dont know other communities very well but i think Istarias community is going to "polymorph"

i dont know if someone knows me from the beta (if interested take a look on my old posts from 2004 hehe)

when all is great, all is new, a lot of things improves THEN all sounds good/great and the trust in the devs is endless

but HZ/Istaria changed? is this true?

if it changed some things went wrong?

when some things went wrong? are you allowed to strive away your naivity and think about the stuff twice?

are you then allowed to express your thoughts? or are you a ranter then? seed negative emotions on a fan-board?

nobody has to like me ^^ hey i dont like everyone too

the above posted is an overall situation/question

now one question related to me ^^

are you sick about my posts? let the poll decide my further way ^^

Default Re: whats allowed to type in the non-rant-board?

Many of your posts have really good questions & comments in them... and others, not so much. Honestly, I'm not sure what to make of you. I have friends in this community that you sometimes upset. Do you intentionally bait people for a rise out of them, or is it just that you do not realize how offensive some of the things you post may be? I cannot tell.

I really respected you long time after I met you, but that changed sadly. If you don't get a answear you cry at other people for not answearing you, if you get one you cry at them because they where not "polite" enough in your opinion. If you don't get what you want you just say that they should ignore you, but when all ignore you who should answear your questions?

It is not bad to ask questions, but if the answear is in front of your nose you don't need to be surprised if someone says, "Hey your answear is there, next time please look more carefully okay?"

As a veteran player you should not stumble around like a helpless new player, you know how to play the game and handle the forum after more than 2000 posts, I hope.

In my opinion you seem to me that you just want attention with your provoking posts. And then you blame others for being "mad" at you and this game has changed so bad and all are mean to you.

Contructive criticism is always welcome, but between whining on something and constructive criticism is a very thin line.

And no, I won't put people on my ignore list, because in RL you also can't ignore people.

Once you told me Vlisson: "Change it, or leave it." Think about that.
    Last edited by Takora Drakan; July 10th, 2008 at 11:52 AM.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

One of the things that really bothers me is when you type "I did a search but did not find the answer". If you really did a search and took a bit of time looking at the search results you would have found the answers you were seeking.

I do not have anything personal against you and, like Awdz, some of your posts are fine. Starting a thread without any type of research is annoying.

thanks for your feedback!!! i really appreciate it!

to be honest: i dont realize if i upset others with my comments/posts... its not my ambition, im not upset about you either ^^ only the last post "whats your problem" backstabbed me :-)

its true that my posts are provoking (that fact is known to me) but i never try to insult/bash/flame others

im happy with Istaria like it is now, every patch is a bonus. even if others think that i only troll this board/game to moan around. ok in my dreams hehe there could be some improvements, but thats normal? isnt it?

do i be negative? this accusation makes me wondering, maybe the foreign language let me choose/post the wrong words and sounds more harsh/rude.. i dont know.

@Hoberton i really used the search button, it would be of no use saving the time not to search but type it: hey i searched ^^ maybe im too stupid using the right "search-key-words" ?

i wondered about the negative answers to my posts. if i dont like a suggestion/question then i add a constructive comment or ignore it if i dont have to say something usefull.

maybe im posting too much and so you read too much of me ^^ (should use more different forum accounts to get a better reputation with other nicks ^^)

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

I'll be honest. I can't put an answer in your poll.

From the forums, you have some very interesting ideas. Some I think would work wonders for Istaria. Others, I think your doctor prescribed you the wrong medicines. That's to be expected for someone who has a passion for the game. I realize English is nonnative to you, so word choice may not always be the best. Has to be taken in stride.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

I personally don't have anything against you Vlisson. I have noticed that, over time, you have gotten better at some things and worse at others. Doing searches on this board, as well as many others, it is typically paramount that you search for primarily the root words, then if that doesn't net you the result you desire, search again with a few others similar to it.

I have refrained from voting as the choice I would have voted for is non-existant. To be honest, the title of this thread has nothing really to do with the subject matter, as far as I can tell. Many of the points you make in others threads make sense, and yet others come completely out of left field (Baseball terminology for those that don't know the saying).

Please don't take too much of what negative stuff you read here to heart, as many folks don't know how to be tactful when they write on forums. Whether that is because they don't want to be, or don't know how to be, that is debateable. Take the constructive critisizm and use it to your benifit. The truly constructive comments will only help you to be a better person on the boards and perhaps in your personal life as well.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

I don't care either way...

You shouldn't care either...it shouldn't bother you really that anyone on a forum or a game says anything, positive or negative, about you.

They don't really know you - they interpret and perceive and put a tone into your post that you can't choose -

so who cares??

If anything the poll makes you seem very self-righteous and self-important. It doesn't offend me - just saying...

and you shouldn't care...
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Thread Information