Thread: minor icon problem

Default minor icon problem

The formula for the Spell Spirit Ward is mapped to icon_formula_r_03_09_11.png - which is a resource (cooking spit) rather than to icon_formula_s_03_09_11.png (spell) ..

Interestingly, icon_formula_s_03_09_11.png is missing from my resources dir, but I have a new one that I designed for the same spell in my override dir - however that may well be that I inadvertently deleted it in all my tinkering with the icons.

In the event that the original has in fact been lost - I made a new one here that matches the others in game for you to use.

Additionally, it has been named Spirit_Ward (with an underscore) compared to Spirit Ward (normal convention for other spells).
    Last edited by Valornyx; July 14th, 2008 at 05:30 PM.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Default Re: minor icon problem

well - to be honest - I still couldn't find it other than by following your link.

And hopefully, actually telling them specifically what the problem is makes it easier to fix

I went to blight and checked, the Formular, spell and augmentation have now the default icon. And the names where fixed, yay!

Maybe the devs want to use the formular val made and he shall also make a spell icon and augmentation icon? (like with the blight resi spell)

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Valornyx, great icon. How about an augmentation and spell version?
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Those already exist, I looked in the folders and aug and spell icon are already sitting there finished.

The spell icon is called: icon_spell_03_09_11.png and the aug icon is called : icon_augment_s_03_09_11.png.

Ah cool. Thanks
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information