Thread: Shop, Drop, and Port!

Default Shop, Drop, and Port!

After the "Great Novian Raid" on Tuesday, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to grab the plot right next to the Bristugo Gate Network (BGN).

As such...while not as prestigious or pleasant looking as the irreplaceable Dwarven Shop...

There is now, publically available, a T2 Consigner and T2 Pawnbroker on the plot. In addition, there is another Human Shrine for binding purposes.

I would like to thank Knossos for helping on the Consigner Shop and Leonea for helping on the Pawnbroker Shop.

While there are silos ont he plot, I did my best to spruce the place up and keep them hidden from view. Before you ask...no...none of them will be publically available.
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Default Re: Shop, Drop, and Port!

Thank you.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Talking Re: Shop, Drop, and Port!

....APPLAUSE....

Regards;
    --------->Hasai

"I feel like a fugitive from the Law of Averages."

Thanks Aael.
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

yay! and the Bane's master crafter rescues the Bristugo connie from certain death!

Thank you Aael I have only done a small part but I'm glad I was part of getting it up
    Leonea-Leo for short please ((Pudda Tank!/Builder))
    Yavahona-or known as YAVAFLAVA!

Thread Information